Out With The Nerds

I'm finally on summer break so I will definitely have a lot more time in creating new chapters. Yay! Italics still mean Japanese while normal means thoughts and French.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Today is Saturday, right?" I asked Iida who had come to wake me up in my room. We were now just walking down to the restaurant to eat breakfast.

"Yes, you are correct." Iida confirmed for me.

"Ooh, we should go see those cool places. Like the Louvre, La Sein, I can't remember the other places right now, and maybe the Eiffel Tower." I suggested.

"That is an excellent idea. I will suggest it to the others. It could definitely be informative by going to the museum." Iida claimed.

"Ah, what a nerd!" I yelled. "Said the girl who wants to go to the museum in the first place." I narrated to make what I said as a joke.

Iida chuckled as I ran ahead once reaching the restaurant. I can't stay with one person for a long time. I must communicate with all.

"Aaaahhhhhh! Aoyama!" I leaped on to him to give him a hug. "I've heard that ever since we came here, your cheese collection has grown. So where is my taste of it, huh?"

"There is no need to panic, my friend." All of a sudden, stacks and stacks of cheese appeared on the table. "Take your pick."

"I'm gonna get diarrhea tonight."

3rd Person POV

"Why didn't we just take the bus instead?!"
(Y/N) screeched seeing the mentioned vehicle. No one answered. No one knew how to ride the bus in a different country. Instead they walked... in the sun.

"I think Jiro is on fire."

"I am."

She had a sunburn.

"Oh really? How sad." (Y/N) commented. "Is that the Grim Reaper?!"

Everyone looked to who (Y/N) was referring to. Alya and Marinette had gotten off the bus and also saw the Japanese students.

"Best friends!" (Y/N) cheered running toward them.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" Marinette asked.

"And, who are they?" Alya added.

"Well me and my classmates decided to gain some new knowledge and so here we are." She explained. "C'mon, I'll introduce you to them." She grabbed Marinette's hand and dragged her while Alya followed behind.

She posed while showing off each one of her unique friends. "This is Iida, Midoriya, Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu. . . She's my god." (Y/N) tripped while walking to the last people. "And you already know Bakugo, Jiro, Aoyama and Kaminari."

"Hello." Marinette shyly waved.

"Who's he?" Alya pointed to the vermin known as Mineta.

"That's a rat." (Y/N) responded blankly. Everyone went quiet.

"So... Alya, I watch your LadyBlog all of the time. It's really informative on the heroes Cat Noir and Ladybug! I can't believe that they somehow came out of no where." Midoriya began on his rants while everyone froze once again. Alya was almost impressed with the amount of theories he had in common with her.

"That's a good point!" Alya gleamed as she and Midoriya walked ahead continuing their theories on Ladybug.

"My best friend left me." Marinette sulked.