Prologue 3

A/N: sorry, the story line starts in the next chapter. We're doing a mental health thing in class today and I am hella bored, so if you want to thank anyone for this chapter thank my boring a*s teacher. This is four years after the last chapter. She stayed with the Akatsuki for two years, mastering all of their kekkei genkai, before traveling for another two years. She is twelve now.

*Shinkus pov*

I'm on my way from the land hidden in the stars to the village hidden in the leaves. Now, for any normal ninja that trip would take three days, but I am no normal ninja so i'll be there within half a day.

I'm starting to get a bit bored of this lifestyle and my spirits are just itching to go on missions again, as the last mission I went on was two years ago and it was while I was staying with the idiots. Sure, I bounty hunt, but it's not that exciting anymore. I haven't had a good fight in a while.

Moral of my little rant is I'm bored and want to go on missions again, so when I get there I am going to strike up a little deal with the hokage.

~time skip no jutsu~

It's been five hours since I set out and am just now seeing the gates of Konoha. Deciding if i stroll up there in my cloak they aren't going to give me a very warm welcome, I use an unsuspecting transformation and walk up to the gate guards. Only to find out that they are sound asleep.

Sweat dropping and shaking my head I tap one on the shoulder and am only met with snores. Gaining an irk mark I slap both of them on their faces. They quickly shoot up and get into battle stances.

Once they've gained their bearings one asks "state your purpose." I raise an eyebrow and calmly state "I have matters to discuss with your hokage, if that isn't any trouble," with a sickeningly sweet smile at the end.

After this I can practically see the hearts in their eyes. Inwardly I give an eye roll, Pervs, but Outwardly all I give is a small giggle. This knocks them out of their stupor as they start arguing about who gets to walk me to the hokage and who has to stay watching the gate.

Outwardly rolling my eyes this time, I walk right past without them noticing. On my way to the building I snagged some dango from a street vendor, as I was getting a bit peckish. Still munching on my snack I walk up what must have been hundreds of stairs, and knock on the door.

I hear a faint come in and do as told. Nonchalantly I stroll up to the desk and give a quick bow before plopping down on the couch. Before me is an old man who I assume is the hokage.

"Child what do you need?" I hear him ask. Giving of a small smile I say " I have something of utmost importance to discuss with you," quickly adding, "only you."

Putting up his guard a bit he gives the sign for the ANBU to leave the room, once they've all left he gestures for me to continue.

"Well Lord Hokage I am here to strike up a deal with you."

Nonchalantly I state "I'd like to work for you, to do missions. " A bit confused he stated "so you'd like to be a Ninja for this Village? " "Not necessarily" I responded with an almost teasing grin.

"I have great power that I believe would be of use to you, All I need is a place to stay and full access to the library." Still a bit confused he said that he understood.

He said "The only thing I don't know is why others couldn't know about this deal." I smirked and stated, "well up to this point I haven't exactly been completely honest." He raised an eyebrow signaling for me to continue, so I did, saying, "I first needed to set up the deal otherwise you would have just thrown me an interrogation, and that would have been a complete waste of my time," I stated rolling my eyes. I transformed back to my long black Cloak, my blond hair swaying slightly.

The Hokage tensed up, recognizing my profile from the Bingo book. Smirking and letting out a chuckle I said "easy old man, I've already explained I'd like to work with your village, I've just been getting a little bored now and we just honestly like some missions to do." Nodding but still being quite skeptical, the Hokage allowed me to stay in the village. 

A/N: Thank you for reading!!!

                                                                  -Scarlet