dreams to herself .03

"No." Hayley said, smirking. Teddy was trying to convince her to watch another episode of JATP. Teddy herself was a little obsessed with the show. Hayley was too, but not as much as her. Yes, it was amazing, but she mainly watched because of Charlie Gillespie. Oh how she had the biggest crush on him. She loved his shaggy hair and adorable smile. She wished she could meet him, but even if she could, what could she say? Her and Haley were both 20, and lived in an apartment in LA. Yes, right by the studio where JATP was filmed. They even walked by the Orpheum almost daily to go to the coffee shop. But they had no luck seeing anyone from the show. It was a lost cause. She would just keep her dreams to herself. 

"Fine, I think I need a break too." Teddy admitted, trying to to make eye contact with Hayley, who was giving her the "I told you so" look. "Want a grilled cheese? I'm hungry."

"Yea sure." Teddy got up and began to take out the frying pan and ingredients when her phone in her pocket buzzed. She finished taking out the rest of her supplies and then pulled her phone out of her pocket.

(teddyybear.xo) charles_gillespie has started a live video.

"Grilled cheese are gonna have to wait Hayley, cause Charlie started a live!!"

~