yet to find out .08

(Teddy's Pov)

Charlie payed for their drinks, and out they went, Hayley and Owen in the lead, already hand in hand. What a player Hayley. She chuckled to herself. "They already seem close." she said to Charlie, who she still couldn't believe was standing right next to her.

"You got that right."

"So, what made you want to meet me so bad?" Teddy dared.

"Well, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you were, for starters." Teddy looked away to keep from him noticing her blushing. "I know your smiling. But also from your dm, you seemed so kind and sweet, so, I thought why not make a friend?" he smiled.

"Well that just makes me feel like the most special person to walk the planet."

"Good." Charlie replied, smiling bright as ever. How amazing can one person be? She was yet to find out with this boy.

~

                                              (Charlie's Pov)

                                              (Charlie's Pov)

Charlie already felt insanely close to Teddy, and he didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing. She was just a joy to be around. He loved that about her. But at least he wasn't as close to her as Owen was with Hayley. Gosh it was as if they've know (and dated) each other for years. 

After another night without Owen and Hayley (they wanted to go for a drive specifically alone), Charlie decided to text Teddy from his apartment.

Charlie: Movie @ my place in 30?

Teddy: Um, DUH.

Charlie smiled. If it was an excuse to get up close with Teddy, he was all for it.

~

Teddy was stuck on what she wanted to wear. She shouldn't consider it a date, because it wasn't. Owen isn't home, so he just needs some company, that's all. Right? She figured since they were just watching a movie, she should just wear something comfy. She didn't have a good pair of sweats, so she grabbed some random pajama bottoms, mentally noting to get some sweats.

 She didn't have a good pair of sweats, so she grabbed some random pajama bottoms, mentally noting to get some sweats

Teddy's Outfit^

She grabbed her keys, and head out the door.

The door to the hotel opened, revealing charlie in a tank top, his usual (despite the 50 degree weather), and some pinkie pie pajama bottoms. She burst into laughter, and she couldn't stop laughing to the point where her eyes were watering. 

Charlie looked down at her pointing at his bottoms, still laughing, and scoffed. "What, you don't like them? My little sister bought them for me and I cherish them."

"No, no," Teddy said, trying to calm herself down. "I love them. I just didn't expect YOU of all people to wear something like that. It's awesome."

^Charlie's Pants (cause i had to)

Charlie chuckled. "Glad you like them. Love your minion bottoms, but mine are 100 times better." he smirked. "Now, what movie should we watch?"

~

                                                      (Charlie's Pov)

He hated to admit it, but Teddy looked amazing in her pajamas, the bottoms showing off all of her curves. He ached to hold her, but their relationship was too early. Much too early. They settled on watching Minions, inspired by Teddy's pants. For some reason Teddy claimed to be obsessed with children's movies. She looked so cute when she laughed at the littlest things, her hair coming out of her hair in little whisps.

After the movie, they just sat there together and enjoyed each other's company. Charlie felt Teddy rest her head on his shoulder, and he looked down at her to see her drifting asleep. He pulled out his phone, and took a picture of the beautiful girl struggled up on him. Little did he know how much Teddy was growing a spot in his heart.

~

                                                      (Teddy's Pov)

Teddy woke up the next morning to find herself snuggled up in Charlie's bed. Shoot. She must've fell asleep in his bed. The real question was, where was Charlie? She looked over to the side of the room to see Charlie curled up on his sofa. Her heart warmed at the gesture. What a gentleman. 

She started getting up, moving around and stretching. She then walked into the little kitchen and looked for ingredients. Luckily Charlie had stocked up, and she began to take out ingredients to make pancakes. She was trying to make a racket without making it obvious. She really just wanted Charlie to wake up.

That man was really a heavy sleeper. 15 minutes and 5 pancakes later, Charlie still hadn't woken up. So, doing what she thought was best, went over to the sofa where charlie was sleeping and began to lightly shake him. He finally stirred.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Teddy said, giggling.

Charlie made an inaudible noise. She was able to make out "smells like syrup". 

"Yup, I made pancakes. Now get up, Pinky Pie." Charlie smiled at that name.

"You only get to call me Pinky Pie if I get to call you Teddy Bear." Charlie said, getting up and off the sofa to move to the little dining table.

Teddy stopped. She normally didn't let anyone call her by that name, just Hayley. But for some reason, it just felt right. "Fine by me," she said, smiling. This day was already off to a great start.