did that just happen?? .04

"Hey guys, how are you all doing today?" Charlie said, putting a hand through his messy hair. Teddy and Hayley just laid there staring at the phone. 

"Is Owen there??" Hayley typed and sent into the stream. Gosh that girl was about as crazy for Owen as Teddy was for Charlie. 

Charlie smiled. "No, Owen's not here today." Hayley made a pouty face, and Teddy laid there in aw. Charlie just read our message.

"Hayley, are you not realizing Charlie just read your comment?" Teddy asked, looking at her friend who seemed more mesmerized in her hair than the stream. Owen wasn't there, she wasn't interested. 

"Yea, but I don't really care. Owen's who I care about."

"Gosh, we sound so stupid sitting here talking about guys who will never notice us." Teddy said, chuckling.

"Well, Charlie just read the comment, didn't he? That's something." Maybe it was.

"Okay, well I think today were going to invite some people on the live. I'm lonely and need someone to talk to."

Teddy looked over at Hayley, who finally seemed interested. She took her gaze off the phone and at Teddy. "Well, what are you doing? Spam the request button!!"

Teddy, heart speeding up by the second, spammed the request button with her thumb. She didn't know why she was so desperate. The other 6.7k people were probably doing the same thing she was.

"Hm, lots of requests... let's go with this girl. She has a goofy profile picture. She's pretty too."

Teddy looked down at her thumb while she waited for the other person to connect. Ow, why is my finger so red?? I didn't press it that much did I? That's-

"TEDDY! LOOK" Hayley screamed.

(teddyybear.xo) charles_gillespie wants you to join their live video.

Teddy just sat there staring at the screen. Then she felt herself getting up, running to the mirror on the wall, and checking her appearance. "Join." Teddy said to Hayley, who pressed the join button. She saw herself underneath Charlie, and she smiled.

"Hello, goofy profile picture gi-" And that's when the screen went black. Teddy's phone had died. Did that just happen??

~

                                                                         (Teddy's Profile Picture)