gosh, she was pretty .05

(Charlie's Pov)

"Oh. Well, I guess she ditched. Sad. I wanted to talk to her." Charlie said, his heart sinking. He had truly been very lonely lately, and wanted a new friend. He was also hoping to have a love life, at one point or another.

~

After the live, Charlie sat on his sofa in his apartment strumming his guitar, thinking about that girl. Gosh, she was pretty. Would he ever see her again on a live? He hoped so. He continued to strum and think when his phone on the coffee table buzzed. It was a text from Owen.

hey dude, you ready to fly out to LA tmrw?

                                                                                                  Yes sir. What time to we fly out?

I think 10am. Will double check.

yes, was 10am. Saw a coffee shop by the orpheum..

                                                                                                                                                                    ?

interested in going there after flight?

                                                                                                                                                            sure.

                                                                            (Teddy's Pov)

Teddy sat there in awe, staring at the black screen on her phone.

"Teddy, I'm so sorry. I can't believe that just happened."

"Me neither," her voice wobbled as she felt tears forming in her eyes.

"I'll make those grilled cheese. You sit there, plug your phone in, and maybe he'll still be on the live. Maybe he'll see you and you can join again. You never know."

"Mhm."

~

Two grilled cheese later, Teddy's phone was at 47%. She checked instagram, but there was no luck. He was off live.

"It's okay Ted. But wow, you got in Charlie's live? How awesome is that? Also, I have a little surprise for you that might cheer you up. You were in such a frenzy and I'm sure you wanted to remember this MAGICAL" she emphasised magical, "moment. Check your camera roll."

Confused, Teddy went to her photos and found a screen recording. OF THE LIVE. She pressed on it and watched as it connected, and there she was, underneath Charlie Gillespie. She fixed her hair in the video and smiled, and Charlie began to say "hello, goofy profile picture gi-" and then the video stopped. It was when her phone died. She scrolled about halfway through the video and screenshotted where they both were smiling. She looked at the screenshot and smiled. At least she had this.

 At least she had this

^ The screenshot ^

~