and now we wait .06

(Teddy's Pov)

                                                                  (Teddy's Pov)

After going to the coffee shop (and taking a really cute instagram picture), Teddy walked back to her apartment with Hayley. 

"I can't stop thinking about yesterday," Teddy said, thinking out loud. 

"Well, who wouldn't? You got to go on live with a guy you have the biggest crush on, not to mention he's apart of your favorite tv series. I don't blame ya, sis." She was right.

"I know, but I feel like there's something I can do." Then it hit her. "Wait! What if I dmed Charlie? I know there's not very high chances he'll see it, but maybe I can still try and he might see it."

"It's worth a shot! Let's do it." Teddy loved Hayley so much. She was such an amazing friend. She was so lucky to have her. Teddy pulled out her phone, went to Instagram, and went to her dms. 

"There we go

"There we go. It's sent. And now we wait." Hayley said. 

"Well let's not wait for too long, cause the odds of him seeing that are one to none." She unlocked their apartment door, and she put her coffee on the table. "Up for some Julie and the Phantoms?"

"Uh, duh."

                                                                                      (Charlie's Pov)

Charlie had no clue what to do on the plane. It was a long 5 hour ride, and he hadn't been smart enough to bring a book or something to do. He had most of his lines memorized, and even so, Owen was passed out next to him so he couldn't even practice with him anyway.

 He decided to pull out his phone and scroll through Instagram. He clicked on Madison's story to see she was back on a plane too, just like him. He was so excited to shoot the last three episodes of JATP, but that also meant he wouldn't be able to see his best friends. His heart dropped at thinking about not being with them for longer than a month.

Let's look at some DMs. Those were always interesting. He began to scroll, seeing lots of fan pages, obsessive girls, the usual. He clicked onto some and found some amazing fanart. He thanked the creator and reposted it to his story. He loved seeing fanart. Made him know he was doing a good job at what he did.

He continued to scroll until he saw it. That profile picture. It was her. He read the message she had sent in his head. Hi Charlie, I doubt you'll ever see this, but i just wanted to tell you that I'm the girl with the goofy profile picture. I'm so surprised that you picked me, but I just wanted to let you know I ditched the live because my phone died. If you're reading this, then I just want you to know I'm a big fan! Okay bye xo. His heart dropped. he didn't know what to do, say. He shook Owen awake. "Bro! It's her, the one from the live. Her name is Teddy!"

"Hm? What?" Owen said, half awake, voice slurred.

"Snap outta it! That girl who joined my live dmed me. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I wanna meet her."

"But you don't even know her."

"That's what meeting up with her and talking to her help me do. Get to know her."

"Whatever man. Maybe look at her instagram, she might have a location to see if she's somewhat close."

Charlie checked her page. He saw a picture of the orpheum, and clicked on it.

"Bro, you know what this means?" Charlie looked at Owen

"Bro, you know what this means?" Charlie looked at Owen. "She lives in Vancouver. And she gets coffee every morning at the coffee shop we were going to go to. You know, the one by the orpheum??"

"Holy crap." Owen said, "you just got lucky. Also, go to her most recent post." Charlie scrolled up to find the most recent picture of her, looking beautiful in a beanie. "Who's that girl next to her?"

"How am I supposed to know man?"

"She's hot." Charlie rolled his eyes, and went back to his dms. He was going to try to see her. He had to.

~