Chapter 1

-Photo not mine-

Chapter 2 will be a backstory expaination, in detail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's POV

I awoke to the sound of my alarm going off. I roll over and turn it off with pain in my arms. I slowly get out of bed and walk over to my closet, skimming the contents to find my uniform. Once I found it I took it to the restroom and set it on the countertop. I strip off my pajamas and get in the shower.
Once done, I put on my uniform with just enough time to get my bag together. I made sure I had all the stuff I needed. 
“Concealer. Check. Razor. Check. Jersey. Check. History book. Check. Other class needs. Check.”

All I needed for the day was there. I quickly headed out to get my bike.
“Bye Mom!” I yelled into the house as I left, quickly regretting it. “Right...You're dead..” 

I ignored the urge to go back inside and cry and headed towards the school. Once there I was greeted by friendly faces.
"Good morning, Hinata” Suga-san greeted me.
"Good morning, Suga-san!” I greeted back, my cheery mask appearing once again. 

I heard feet approach from behind me, a familiar and annoying voice projecting.

 “Boke! Hinata! Boke!”

"What? Bakayama?” I said in a bittersweet tone.

"Why'd you go ahead of me?!” He asked, slightly annoyed. 

‘Cause you're annoying’

“I just woke up before you! That's all!” I replied, giving a cheerful wink as I finished my sentence. 

-Timeskip- 

I had just finished changing and was heading to Coach Ukai's store to get some meat buns. Before I went in I stopped, I heard a ringing in my ear.
You're fat. Stop eating so much. 

I took the voice's advice and headed home empty-handed. 

This cycle lasted about 3 weeks. Slowly but surely I was losing weight and my energy was depleting. The team seemed to notice my energy loss, but not my weight loss. I stopped changing with everyone and changed in the bathrooms. Takeda sensei had set up a training camp with Nekoma in a few days so I decided to start packing.

Before practice ended Daichi wanted to say a few things. 

“Okay team! Remember to bring clothes and extra good vibes tomorrow, okay?” 

"Yes sir!” Everyone replied, including me.

The next morning I got up and ate a granola bar, then headed out to the bus. I was the first one there, other than Coach Ukai and Takeda Sensei. When I arrived, Coach was flirting with Takeda, and Takeda was flustered as hell. It was funny.
"Sorry to ruin the fun...But it was getting awkward being a third wheel and being ignored..” I said, adding a little bitterness to my words.
“Oh..uh..s-sorry Hinata!” Takeda apologized.
“Oh! Hinata! Can I talk with you please?” Ukai said, sounding a bit worried.

“Uh..Sure…” I replied, my voice shaky. 

We walked over to the other side of the bus, leaving Takeda confused and dazed.
“I heard about your mom..” 

I froze. My eyes widened and tears glazed over my eyes.
“H-how..?” I asked, almost mumbling my words.  

“You seemed a bit off lately, so I asked the director if he had any ideas about why you'd act like this.” He said, giving me a sympathetic smile.