Chapter 5

~Previously~

Hinata's POV

"See if it's someone out there or just a camera someone set up..." I responded.
He reluctantly sat up and headed towards the window.

~Currently~

Kuroo's POV

I stood up and walked to the camera, not really caring that all I had on was boxers. I opened the curtains more and opened the window. A small digital camera. I frowned and picked it up. I opened it and saw that all of the footage was being uploaded.

"Shit..."

"What is it 'Surō?"

I looked at my lover. He had a worried expression and was walking towards me. I frowned and looked back at the camera.

"It's a digital camera...and all it's footage has been uploaded. I don't know where to though..."

Shō stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes widened and his eyes became glossy.

"No..no, no no.."

He started panicking. I set the camera down and quickly ran over to him.

"Shō..calm down...It's okay, we can get through this and find out who it was. I promise."

I pulled him into a hug and whispered sweet nothings into his ear. He calmed quite a bit but still clung to me, as if I was gonna leave. I kissed his cheek and picked him up. I sat us down on the futons and laid him on my chest. Our eyes met and he smiled. I smiled back and leaned down for a kiss. He obliged and we exchanged a few small kisses. He pulled away and yawned, making me chuckle quietly. He blushed and hid himself under the blankets. His actions made me laugh a little louder.

"Shō, c'mere please"

I begged. A few moments later he lifted the blankets and reluctantly laid his head on my bare chest.

"Shō, what's wrong? Why were you panicking so much over the camera?"

I asked in a worried voice. He looked at me with glossy eyes and frowned.

"I just..don't want more of a reason to feel ashamed.."

He answered. My eyes widened and I snaked my hands around his upper torso.

"Why would you be ashamed?...are you..is it me?"

I glanced at him and he had a look of utter sadness, though when I asked if it was me he had determination and trust sparkle in his eyes.

"No. It's not you 'Surō. I promise."

He gripped my cheeks and forced me to look in his eyes. He smiled and kissed my nose.

"If it's not me. Why are you ashamed?"

Shō looked me in the eyes, though clearly his mind was far off. He was deep in thought, so I pulled him out of it by blowing in his ear. He jerked away, his face flushing a deep red.

"What was that for..?"

He asked with a pouty expression.

"Just wanted your attention~ nothing more."

I smirked. He furrowed his brows and glared at me. I sighed and kissed his forehead.

"Just go to sleep Shō...we'll need it. We've got more practice matches tomorrow."

He groaned before laying on my chest with a huff. I smiled and kept my hold on his torso as the darkness of sleep consumed me once again.

3rd Person POV