Chapter 3 -Smut Warning-

~Previously~ 

Kiyoko POV

The two moms sat back down and began eating in a frustrated manner. The teams gave their moms a questioning look, but they answered with growls. 

'What are they? Omega moms? What, are we in an omegaverse?’

~Currently~ 

Kuroo POV

After Yachi had left us I gave Hinata a smirk.
"What was that about~ ?” I asked. He looked back at me and blushed. 

“I-it was nothing...Kenma and Kiyoko made a bet to see how long it would take for us to get together…” He told me, as my face turned serious.
'Kenma's gonna kill me if he lost..’ 

“And?” I questioned. 

“And Kiyoko won...she said it would take 2-3 weeks, Kenma said 5-6…” He told me, smiling awkwardly. I leaned down and gently kissed his lips.
“I'm gonna get my ass chewed by Kenma for costing him…” I said, smiling at the boy beneath me. He giggled and grabbed his phone. He opened it and set a timer for 7 minutes.
“What's the timer for?” I asked.

 He looks up at me after setting his phone back down. 

"So we know when to stop and go eat dinner. Now, where were we?” 

He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. The kiss got heated so I decided to take it a step further. I licked his top lip, he hesitated but let me gain entrance. I explored his mouth as he explored mine. I moved my right hand from beside him to his hip, he flinched a little but calmed down. I moved my other hand to his other hip and slowly set his back on the ground. He wrapped his legs around my hips, continuing to try to dominate me in the kiss. We broke for a second to catch our breaths.

I stare into his eyes to see if I can find any hint of disapproval in my actions. I find none, but I do find a little bit of self-doubt. I lean my forehead against his to see him smiling into my touch. He leans in for another kiss and I oblige. This kiss gets a bit more heated than the last, but when I try to move my hands down farther he flinches. I tried one more time, but he tenses up a bit. I took this as a sign he wasn't ready, I let it go ‘cause I knew why he wouldn't want to take things too far. We kissed for a few more moments until we stopped for air. He rested his head on the ground and I let mine rest on his chest. I took a glance at Shō's phone to see we had about 3 minutes left. I lifted my head and rolled over onto my back, taking Shō with me. He yelped as I pulled him to my chest and had him lay on top of me. I giggled at him and looked down at the small tangerine. He looked up at me with a small red tint to his cheeks. He gave me a huff and snuggled into my chest. 

"You enjoy snuggling on me?” I asked with a giggle in my voice. He gripped my shirt tightly, mumbling something under his breath. 

"What was that love?” I asked, smiling to myself.

“Yes..I am enjoying this…” He confessed. Before I could embarrass him more, the timer went off. He jumped up and grabbed his phone to turn off the timer. He looked at me and giggled.
“What? Is there something on my face?” I asked, genuinely wondering.

“No, I just messed up your hair a little. That’s all!” He giggled. I smiled lovingly at him, gaining a little blush on the standing boy’s face. I got up and fixed my hair, then started for the door.
“Hey! Wait for me you rooster!” Shō yelled from behind me. I turned around in just the right moment to be jumped by the tiny blocker. He had jumped up, clung to my waist with his legs, wrapping his arms around my neck. I tumbled backwards a little but stood my ground.