Chapter 19 - "The Banana Fell Out!"

Megan was punching away in the gym, she felt beads of sweat forming all over her body as she concentrated on destroying the sandbag in front of her. She was like a bull with a red target, aiming to destroy the red. She hadn't even noticed when Sam came running in behind her until she pulled her fist back so that her elbow connected with Sam's face. He held his bruised nose and winced in pain, "SAM!" Megan crouched down in front of him as she examined his bloody nose. "Fuck, I'm so sorry." Sam chuckled lightly, "I should've known better then to sneak up on you." Megan laughed, "Yeah, you should've."

She handed him a cold, wet towel and he pressed it to his nose, letting out small whimpers of pain as he did so. "Meg, you gotta come to the dance room." Megan pouted, true she had constructed the dance room not so long ago to train the team to be more agile and quick on their feet, but now the room just reminded her of when she and Steve would sneak in there at night and sway to the music. "C'mon, for me?" Megan chewed her lip, "I don't know..." "For my bloody nose then." Megan caved in due to guilt and let Sam lead her to the room.

Megan gasped as she saw Steve and Tony standing there on the platform, both of them wearing one of her lingerie sets and inviting the team's ridicule. "I- What-?" Megan was so confused as she watched them stand there, heads bowed in shame and waiting for her to approach them. "We wanted to make it up to you, so we're embarrassing ourselves for your sake."

Megan looked at the pair and laughed out loud at how ridiculous they looked, the slutty bras were several sizes too short for both of their muscular pecs and the underwear wasn't allowing anything to be left for imagination. It perfectly hugged the two men's manlihood and she looked over to Nat who licked her lips and winked at her. Megan let out another genuine laugh and the team shared giddy smiles as this was the first time in several months that Megan had actually laughed.

Ton twirled on the pole slightly and glared at Steve, "If you're not gonna do the routine, then what's the point?" Steve pouted but he also swung a little on the other stripper pole attached to the raised platform. Megan smirked as she watched both men bend down slightly and attempt to twerk. "Oh, this is precious." Wanda mumbled, smiling slightly at the show put on. "We're sorry." The two men said together and Megan let out a short laugh, "I forgive you, the both of you, but only because I have such a good heart." Much to her surprise both men nodded seriously, they stepped down from the platform and enveloped her in a hug, causing her to giggle slightly.

Later that night, Steve brought Megan in closer to him in bed, snuggling with her, "I'm sorry baby, we'll have sex when you're ready... and if you never are then we never will, ok?" Megan nodded, snuggling into him, "I'm ready, Steve." He looked down at her, shocked, "You are?" "Yeah, with the proper birth control methods, I think I can do this again." Steve nodded slightly at her, "There's no pressure, doll." "I know." Steve smiled and drifted off, thinking of something he could do for Megan tomorrow.

***

Megan was training Pietro, Sam and Bucky in the gym when the three men heard a small knock on the gym doors, "Yeah?" Megan asked. Wade poked just his head in, "You alone?" He looked at the men and cursed, "Well is she alone or not?" Megan heard Steve's voice from behind Wade. Wade smirked and held up a single finger to his lips, "Yeah, pretty boy, she's totally alone." "Wade, you sure this is gonna work? I don't want to intimidate her." "Oh, it'll work alright."

Wade dimmed the lights and opened the door fully, allowing a proud Steve to step into the gym, he had his eyes closed and had not yet seen Megan or the other guys for that matter. Megan tried to stifle her laugh as she saw his bare, naked form, frosting covering his nipples, a trail of chocolate sauce leading down to his manhood and melting whipped cream covering it, although very little was actually covered. "Not done." Steve mumbled mischievously, turning around and showing off his cheeks which were also covered in frosting and a lone banana sticking out from between his butt cheeks.

The banana fell and Steve cursed, "Awee, Wade the banana fell." Megan burst out laughing and so did the three men, making Steve turn around and cover his length with his hands, blushing. Megan walked up to him, trailing her finger on the whipped cream, making Steve gasp and putting it in her mouth. "Mmm. Class dismissed boys, Mommy needs to eat her dessert." The three men gulped and walked out, blushing. "FRIDAY, lock the doors." The doors clicked and Steve looked over into Megan's lustful eyes, suddenly he felt very, very shy.

Megan licked her lips and leaned in, kissing Steve passionately on the lips before working her way to his jaw and down his neck, she sucked on his sweet spot making him curse and pant her name before she even got to his length. She moved down to his chest and took her sweet time licking the delicious buttercream frosting off of each nipple, pulling off of it with a "pop" before she let her tongue trail down Steve's abs, letting the warm chocolate fall onto her tongue. She was face to face with his length when she smirked and turned him around, "Uh, doll, aren't you forgetting a part?" Megan smirked, "No, Captain," she purred, "I just want to pay attention to your behind first."

Steve shuddered as he felt Megan's tongue lick up every inch of frosting on his cheeks, he felt her bite his hiney and he startled, "Megan, don't tease." he growled, "Or what?" She asked innocently, he looked back at her and grabbed her throat, squeezing gently, "Or you know." Steve smirked and Megan smiled, removing his hand, "Actually, it's about damn time I'm in control, I am second in command anyways, Captain." Steve stared at Megan, wide-eyed as she smiled seductively, "There are so few stories out there that have a female dom, don't you think we should be one?" Megan purred and Steve gulped, "Uhm..."

She bit her lip and looked at him, "Words, Steven." Steve shook his head, "No-" he got cut short by a slap to his left butt cheek, stunned he remained quiet. "I'm in control, got that?" Megan asked and Steve nodded, another slap to his butt cheek, "Words, Captain." "Yes, yes Ma'am." Megan smiled, "Good." She soothed his red cheek with her hand before she went onto her knees, "The rules are, no touching." Megan smirked at Steve's jaw clenching, "And no cumming until I say so." Steve growled but nodded, "Yes Ma'am." Megan began to give small kitten licks to Steve's length and he moaned, wanting nothing more to wrap his hand around her silky hair and push her pretty, little mouth onto his pulsing member.

Megan gave a kiss to his tip and then she took him in his mouth, bobbing her head up and down, pretty soon Steve was panting and cursing once again, his hands itching to touch Megan. Megan deepthroated him several times until she pulled off of him and stroked him with her hands while now paying attention to his balls. "Oh Mes, I'm close." Steve gasped and he felt another stinging slap to his ass, "What's my name?" Megan asked, "Ma'am." Megan pursed her lips, "You know, I like Mistress better." "You can't be serious-" "I am, Steven." Steve pouted slightly but took a deep breath and nodded, "Yes... Mistress."

Megan smiled and brought her head back onto his length, bobbing her head quickly until she popped off and stared into his eyes, "Cum." She commanded and Steve deflated, cumming all over Megan's hands, she brought them to her mouth and licked, humming in delight at the delicious taste. Megan dropped off her clothes, which weren't much, just a sports bra and small, training shorts. She jumped on Steve and kissed him passionately as he lined himself up at her entrance and slowly entered her, Megan moaned as she felt herself stretch again.

Steve stayed there, panting as he held Megan in his arms, he sat down on the bench and looked at Megan sitting on top of him, "Ready, doll?" Megan nodded. She slowly began to roll her hips to get adjusted and the pair moaned at the feeling, she slowly began to slide up and down, putting her hands on Steve's knees for support. She moaned loudly as Steve attached his mouth to one of her hardened nubs. Megan slid up and down faster now, bouncing on Steve and moaning loudly, surely the whole compound could hear them.

screamed as one of Steve's hands flew down to her clit, rolling the sensitive nub between his thumb and finger. She began to slide faster, her hands tangling in Steve's hair as he raised his hips to meet her halfway, their pubic bones slamming against one another's. Megan started to see white as she edged closer, "Steve, I'm close." Steve's other hand flew to her throat, squeezing gently, "Cum for me, doll." Megan's eyes rolled back into her head as she shook and squirted out her juices onto Steve, panting heavily and falling limply forward into her husband's arms.

"Guess we're over the no sex phase." Steve chuckled and Megan scoffed, nodding into his shoulder.