Part-19

It was the next morning ....
Almost around 5 Shehnaaz's phone started to beep ....
She woke up in a jerk ....
She checked her phone and the call was from hospital ...
She picked up the phone and got to know their are some emergency 🚨 cases as a a big car accident happened ......
She quickly got out of the bed and got ready ....
She wore a simple knee length kurta of baby pink color with white leggings.....
She tied her hair into a ponytail.....
Shehnaaz went in the kitchen and wrote a message on a sticky note 📝 and pasted it on the refrigerator...,
The message -
Good morning ☀️😃
Maa and papa ... mujhe kamre mein dekhne ke baad dar mat jaana ki mein kahan chali gayi ?
Hospital se phone aaya tha emergency hai ...,
Aap log apna dhyaan rakhna or meri chinta mat karna .... once you guys wake up just text me ... as I won't be able to pick the call up ...
Or Aaditya will come on his own !! Don't worry 😉 he has my address or haan wo 12 baje tak aajaega ..........
Dhyaan rakhi ..,Bye 👋🏻
Aapki ...
Sana !!

    Shehnaaz took her car keys and ran down stairs.... (lift mein time lagta hai)
She checked her watch it was 6:15 that time...
She started her car and reached hospital in 30 minutes as she was driving very fast 💨.......

On the other hand Sidharth was busy attending the patients ....
Last night was hectic for him due to the emergency operation.....
When he got little break from his work he got know about the major accident .... he statutes to attend those and conveyed a message to the reception to call all the Residents , till that time he and some other doctors managed the situation well !! as the residents started to come , he got a little relief !
He was now just supervising them .
He was going to his cabin to get some reports  when he saw shehnaaz coming ...
She did not see him and was signing her self in ....
He was just looking at her speed....
Her quickness and active ness ...
she was so quickly handling everything....
His eyes was just following her each and every movement....
Shehnaaz saw some more patients coming in so she directly asked nurse to shift them in the wards and she went into staff room to get her stuff....
Sidharth was just feeling so proud seeing her in such a responsible way handling everything....
He did not wanted to disturb her at all ,
So went to his cabin .........
Shehnaaz and Sidharth got busy in their own works ...
They were treating patients Shehnaaz was in emergency ward while Sidharth was with cardio patients ....
Shehnaaz got a little 5 minutes break so thought to drink a cup of coffee ☕️....
She again got back to work  ....
It was 1 pm when Aaditya reaches Shehnaaz's house ... he met shehnaaz parents all got busy in chit chatting and all ...
(Aaditya is an engineer 👨‍💻in a Bangalore company intro mein bataya tha by chance bhul gaye ho to )
Aaditya is lived by shehnaaz family a lot they all seen him grow with Shehnaaz ... he is not only Shehnaaz's best friend but also like a son to her parents ....
Aaditya and Shehnaaz had great bonding but it only ended as bffs ...
Aaditya was only 24 when he got married to his childhood love ( naam Nahi yaad mereko ki maine kya bataya tha to isiliye riya rakh lete hai 😂😂😂)
It was 3 in the afternoon....
When she got called by Sidharth in his cabin ....
Sana knocked on the door and Sidharth allowed her in ...
Sana- yes doctor ?
Sid- shehnaaz sare patients dekh liye ?
Sana- Hanji ! Sab ko check karliya hai ab bus unka dhyaan rakh rahi hai nurses ....
Sid- hmm ... to ab free ho tum ?
Sana- haan !!
Sid- good to fir chalo ....
Sana- kahan ?
Sid- abhi filhaal chalo tum....
Shehnaaz - jana kahan hai waise Hume ?
Sid- zyada khain nahi bus cafeteria tak ...
Sana- matlab ?
Sid- sawaal bahut karti ho tum .... ab chalo bhi
They moved towards the cafeteria and settled on one of the tables ....
Sidharth ordered some food ....
Everyone in the hospital started gossiping about them and their relationship....
As Sidharth was never like this with anyone .
Sana- ab batao bhi achanak se...,( before she could complete)
Sid- subah se dekh raha hun kaam mein itti busy hogai thi tum ki kahan wanna kuch khaya nahi tumne .... or tabse ek taang per naach rahi ho ....
Sana- oh accha !! Haan
Sid- chalo khana aagya hai khana khao ...
Sana- hmm ....
They started having their lunch ...
Sana- ek baat kahun ?
Sid- hmm ...
Sana- aap to kal raat se ho aapko rest karlena chahiye .... tabse aapne single handedly itta kaam kiya hai or fir neend bhi puri nahi hui hogi aapki to ...
Sid- haan yeh to hai !
Sana- to fir Aap ghar jaake aaram karna ...
Or haan aaj raat mein ...
Sid- aaj raat mein ?
Sana- mein tabhi bataungi abhi nahi !!
Sid- ok matlab ki surprise hai ?
Sana- ahm ! Nahi surprise to nahi hai ....
Sid- accha waise ab tum kiye baje niklogi yahan se ?
Sana- 2 ghante baad !!
Sid- to fir ek kaam karo ...
Sana- kya ?
Sid- mujhe aaj tum le chalna ghar ... actually tab tak mujhe bhi thoda kaam hai or phir neend itni AARAHI hai ki risk nahi lena chahta hun gaadi chalake ... by chance jhapki 💤 lag gai to .....
Sana- are yeh bhi koi kehne ke baat hai ....
Sid- ok chalo fir milte hai ...
Sana- ji ....
Shehnaaz went back to her work while Sidharth was in his cabin ....
Sid POV
Kal humari zindagi ki best raat hogi ....
Kal mein tumhe aapne dil 💓 ki baat batadunga ....
Bahut hua Inteezar....
Ab hai ghadi inkrar ki ....
POV ends
He made some calls .... and was done with everything...
Shehnaaz pov
Kittna dhyaan rakhte hai yeh mera ...
Or fir mein hun jo kehti hai ki kyu pyaar hogaya mujhe inse ?
Kaise na ho aise insaan se pyaar 💕 ?
POV ends
After sometime they both were done with their work ...
Sana and Sidharth both drove back home ...
Sidharth thought 💭 to meet his sister today so went to her house first and shehnaaz went to her house.
As soon as shehnaaz entered she saw Aaditya sitting on the sofa and talking to her parents ....
Aaditya and Shehnaaz saw each other and ran to hug 🤗....
Aaditya 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻