Part-7

They both were sitting when it started to rain again Sana being afraid of lightning 🌩 made an annoyed face !!
Sid- Kya hua ?
Sana- kuch nahi wo baarish shuru hogai hain na to bus !!
Sid- to ?
Sana- bataya tha na dar lagta hai lightning 🌩 se !!
Sid- haan
Accha chalo mein bhi chalta hun late hogaya hai !!
Sana- hmm ... subah breakfast or lunch or dinner bhi yahi kar lijiyega !! Aap ko khaana banana aata nahi hain na!!
Sid-( smiles at her care or rather blushes Sid has already started falling for her but more for her beauty)  hmm ... are you sure ?
Sana- ( made faces) bina surety ke main kuch nahi karti !!😛
Sid- hmm !! Well in that case see you tomorrow!!
They were moving towards the door Sana in front of Sid just a step ahead 😜😜!!
As soon as they reached there the light went off and the thunder sound was pretty loud which made Sana flinch and scream !!
Sana- Ahh !! Amma .....
Sid- Kya hua !!
Sana- wo ... wo light !!
Sid- ( he got her point and wrapped his hand around her shoulder and hugged her tightly) shh ... shh mein hun na shant ho jao kuch nahi hoga !!
Sana- hmm ( dug her face in his chest ) ( she felt really different that time that Sukoon his heart beat was giving her was something different)
The light came and they separated !!
Sid- Nahi mein ruk jata hun don't worry !!
Sana- nahi uski koi zaroorat nahin hai
Sid- nahi aise kaise nahi hai !! I will be staying here only !!
Sana- per ....
Sid- hum dost hain na right ?
Sana- right !!
Sid- mein change karke aata hun tum bhi change karlo tab tak !!
Sana- Hanji !!
Sid left for his house and Sana went to her room to change her clothes .......
She wore a baby pink silk night suit and was simply looking amazing !!
Sid wore his grey shorts with blue T-shirt !!
————————————————————————
Sid rings the bell 🔔 and Sana opened the door within no time ( wo usko dar lag raha tha na )
Sid saw her and was amazed how can someone look so cute in just a simple night ware.... he looked at her with lust !!
(*******note - Sid is getting attracted towards her " ATTRACTED" he is not in love with her, she is turning out to be his obsession, he is obsessed with her smile , eyes, nose, lips, her way  of speaking , her every antic was driving him crazy for her ) ( ok so just wanted to tell that this story is kind of mature!! Actually very mature!! So if you do not like all this pls don't read it , kindly don't spread hate for the tale) ( THE KIND OF LOVE IN THE STORY , THE CRAZE AND PASSION WILL BE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF PROBLEM WITH  THE TALE 🙃🙃🙂🙂)
He came in and sat on the couch and was looking at her , she came and sat next to him...
Sana- coffee piyange aap ?
Sid- sure ..
Sana- mein bana ke lati hun ...
Sid- ha mein bhi chalta hun ...
Sana- hmm ..
They went inside the kitchen and were making coffee without uttering a single word.
Sid POV
Shehnaaz you are mine only mine !! You are just driving me crazy for you , I am getting obsessed with you in all ways ..... I will make sure that you end up being mine only mine
😈😈😈😈!!( so here is the twist in the story)( yeh koi simple sweet si story nahi hai lekin hai Sid mafia bhi nahi hai 😂😂😅😅)
POV ends
————————————————————————
Next part after 310+ likes and 90+ comments!!
You guys are so nice I can't even tell ❤️❤️❤️!! Thanks for loving the tale and supporting me !
Promo- ( de dun Kya ?) ( so here is the promo)
Sid- ( tum bus meri ho)
Sana- ( ye sid itta weird kyu behave kyu kar raha hai?)
New characters in the tale 😈😈😈😈😈😈