Part-6

After changing her clothes to a pink shifon dress and making a bun out of her hair she went inside the kitchen to male some food !!
She boiled some rice and dal firstly then made some Zeera Aloo ( mera favorite) with some onions and cucumber salad!! ( ha yeh sab khana iti jaldi ban jaata hai if you are pro in kitchen like me 😜😜) she was doing dough when the bell rang !!( obviously Sid hai )
She washed her hands and went to open the door....
As she opened the door their eyes met !!
Sidharth was go went gone after seeing her in that pretty dress and the way some of the hair strands were coming on her fav read just driving him crazy!! ( He was wearing a black turtleneck shirt with blue denim jeans )
Shehnaaz was also lost but the whistle of pressure cooker brought them back to this world (😛😛 marna mat mereko )
She asked him to enter he came and sat on the sofa !!
Sid- Nice house Shehnaaz , well decorated and maintained ( Shukla ji mereko compliment karo mene yeh ghar choose kiya hai 😅😅😏😏)
Sana- Thankyou Sidharth!!
Sid moving towards the kitchen so could help her !!
Sid - mein kuch karun?
Sana- nahi sab hogaya hai !! Thankyou!!
( yaar yeh na meri aadat hai her baat pe thankyou bolne ki or kuch bhi karun chut ti nahi hai comments mein apni apni ek aisi aadat batana jo chut ti hi na ho)
Sid- pakka?
Sana- (while moving towards the dining table ) haan haan ! Accha chalo aajao aap khana khane !!
Sid- hanji chalo !!
( he was amazed to see this much food ready in almost no time)
Sid- itna sab kuch bana liya !!
Sana- Ha to kya hua ?
Sid- nothing yaar !! Amazing haan , anyways it smells delicious 🤤!!
Sana- haan to chalo betho or khana shuru karo!!
( sana served him food while serving her hair strands came in front Sid saw it and was so mesmerized by her beauty he got up and Sana looked at him he just slid the hair strands behind her ears and said in a husky voice )
Sid- you are looking beautiful!!
Sana-(shiver ran through her body , checks started warming up and turned into lighter shade of pink) Than...Thankyou !!
They sat down and had their dinner together with some talks about hospital work....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After dinner they both were sitting on the couch in the living room !!(sitting next to each other)
Sid- Shehnaaz khana bahut accha bana tha !! Literally it was yum 😋
Sana- Thankyou 🙂🙂!!
Sid- To mana padega you are very talented Han !!
Sana- (smiling) Ha wo to mein hun !!
Sid- Jab itta accha khana iti jaldi bana leti ho so why did you keep a helper ....
Mtlb just asking if you don't mind....
Sana- Are isne mind kaisa karna !! Actually yes you are right why do I need one..... wo meine bataya tha na ki mujhe akele dar lagta hai to isiliye kaki ko rakha meri mummy ne so atleast I can sleep Kaki and I share the Same room wo unke liye bhi bed pada hai or mein mere bed per !! Aisa atleast mereko dar nahi lagta ......
Sid- oh 😮 😮 , ab samjha mein !!
Lekin abhi to wo nahi hai to tum kaise so gi?
Sana- mein nahi soungi !!
Sid- Mtlb ???
Sana- are mtlb ki is samay kaam kar lungi sara or subah so jaungi !! Bus ek week ki to baat hai !!
Sid- Accha that is strange !!
Sana- hmm isiliye mein na ek partner dhundh rahi hun !!
Sid- what ? 😳😳😳
Sana- haan kya hua ? Mtlb jaise room partner hote hai waise apartment partner !!
————————————————————————
Boom 💥 💥 💥 💥 💥 💥
Next part after 290+ likes and  90+ comments!!
Promo -(romance to roz hi hoga thoda thoda😂😂😛😛)
Sid- Nahi mein ruk jata hun don't worry !!
Sana- nahi uski koi zaroorat nahin hai
————————————————————————