CHAPTER 3

ERRORS AHEADS BEYBSSS! 

A NEVER ENDING LOVE BOOK 2

CHAPTER 3

ENJOYSSS!!! 
-----------------------

JENNIE 

The next morning I woke up early. I went to the kitchen and I was shocked to see Lisa helping my Nana. 

Jennie: love? 

Lisa: surprised love? Hmmm good morning sexy (go near Jennie, hug and kiss her )

Jennie: I thought you're still with your Chipmunk? (hug lisa back) 

Lisa: I woke up early and i can't sleep back again so i decided to go home maybe because i miss you already haha. 

Jennie: aisshhh. Okay, okay let's finish this up before our idiot chicken wakes up. 

Lisa: Okay Madam J. Haha. Iloveyou love . 

Jennie: and i love you more you know that (smile then wink) 

Nana: are you going to help me or you're just going to flirt right in front me? Aaissshh this two . Get a room! (jokes) 

Jennie: (hug Nana) sorry Nana, Lisa is such a flirt. 

Lisa: Look who's talking ? Haha. 

Nana: Okay enough, let's finish this. I know you're just hungry , and I will call your babies after this. 

Lisa: No need Nana, I will call them .

Jennie: don't you dare wake Jisoo unnie, let her rest okay. I know you Lalisa Manoban . You playfullllllllll monkey! 

Lisa: Are you a mind reader, love? Haha but don't worry I won't do that. I know that doctor chicken will wake up with a headache due to hang over. 

Jennie: she's so messed up. Even if i'm in Chaeng's position i will do the same. 

Lisa: don't worry, Love, I won't do that to you. Haha. 

Jennie: better not Love or i leave with our kids . Trust me , i know i'm maybe not a perfect wife but i really hate being forgotten. (glare to lisa)

Lisa: Chill love, haha I'm not Jisoo Unnie okay? Relax. I won't ever forget you and our babies. Promise. I love you and you already know that dont you?

Jennie: I know that love , just a warning okay. Haha. So now go, call Jacob and Cally. 

After a minute, cally and jacob came rushing while shouting "mommy" and i saw Lisa wearing a monster mask and chasing them both. Aisshh this playful monkey!haha . I love the way Lisa play with our babies . I love seeing them like this everyday. 

Lisa: (still wearing the mask)JACOBBBB ,, CALLYYY .. I'M GONNA EAT YOU!! 

Jacob : (run to hide behind me) mommy! Look at Dada! 

Cally: (suddenly cry) 

Jennie: LALISA MANOBANNNN!!!!!!! (laughing internally) 

Lisa: (stand straight then remove the mask) y-yeah love hehe. 

Jennie: look what you've done! My cally is crying! You bad ugly monster! (glare at lisa) 

Lisa: I'm sorry love, I just wanted to play with them . (scratching her nape) 

Jennie: play??? You made my baby cry!!! (suddenly saw Jisoo slowly walking behind Lisa) 

Lisa: I'm sorry love, promise I won't scare them again. (about to go near them)