CHAPTER 31 (THE FINAL CHAPTER)

ERRORS AHEAD BEYBSSS!

A NEVER ENDING LOVE BOOK 2

CHAPTER 31 (FINALE)

ENJOYSSS!!! 

.................

JENNIE 

Months passed , I'm already healed, physically and mentally. I consulted a doctor for my mental health, because I got anxious and I'm always having a nightmare about V. He always killed me in my dreams. I always saw his Face full of blood and Lisa was really worried. That's why she asked me to consult a doctor. I took her advice and I thank her kasi I'm really fine now. 

And guess what? It's our wedding day tomorrow! Haha yes , I said yes again! I love her, and if I have to answer her YES a hundred times? I will definitely say it aloud ! She proposed again , but in a simple way, I told her kasi na ayoko ng engrandeng celebrations. So tomorrow kami-kami lang ng mga kaibigan at pamilya ko , and yeah its a beach wedding! The simplest beach wedding. 

Our friends throw also a separates party few days ago, it's so much fun, actually Lisa almost barge in coz Nancy brought three handsome man for me to dance with, and they took a video of it, I got wild kasi pinainom nila ko, I mean nilasing talaga nila ko haha , they send the video to Lisa that's why haha. Lisa tried to escape and go to the opposite door which is my party, yeah they just booked us at the same hotel. No one opens the door because I death glare at them, I said to them na ngayon lang ako makakaganti Kay Lisa so I wanna tease her more hahaha. I told them to barricade the door so they put all the chairs and tables and put the music on full volume. I tease Lisa again, I let them send her the video where I do my sexiest dance haha, Bammy took a video of her and I found myself laughing so hard I even cried because of too much laughter. Her reaction is priceless! She looks like a mad monkey na akala mo inagawan ng banana Hahaha. 

...

THE WEDDING DAY! 

... 

I'm so nervous right now, I can't imagine that this would actually happen. Me marrying Lisa for the second time ? I really thought that my life was going to end in V's hands. 

Mr. Kim: my princess is so pretty as always! 

Jennie: Of course you're my father right? 

Mrs. Kim: nagbolahan pa kayong mag ama jan! Anyway, congrats in advance sweetie, best wishes to the both of you. I really do hope you'll last forever. Enjoy things in life. Fights are always on your way but please be strong and smart enough with your decisions. We're always here to guide you okay? We love you my sweetie, and thank you for coming back. 

Jennie: yaaaahhh, Mom! Don't make me cry (teary eyed) , my makeup will ruin hehe. But thanks Mom, a lot, I love you more, both of you Mom, dad. Please don't ever get tired of me and Lisa and of course my babies hehe, and soon I promise to give you MORE! hehe. (Jokes) 

Mr. Kim: yaaah princess! Jacob and Cally are enough! Tsk! My knees and back can't do it anymore if you make more! Aishhh! 

Jennie: (laugh) tell that to Lisa, Dad! Haha , you know how much she wants to build an empire! Haha. 

Mr. Kim: Well I can't blame her if you're the one who will bear her child haha. You're so beautiful my princess. 

..someone knocked..

Jisoo: auntie, uncle you need to go there na, we will start in 5 minutes. 

Mr. Kim: So princess , please smile okay? Congrats in advance. Iloveyou.