CHAPTER 6

ERRORS AHEAD BEYBSSS!

A NEVER ENDING LOVE BOOK 2

CHAPTER 6

ENJOYSSS!!! 

.......................

LISA

I felt Jennie's sobbing until she fell asleep and it really broke my heart into pieces. I kissed her head and caressed her soft cheeks.

Lisa: I'm really sorry my love, I know I hurt your feelings and I'm super guilty, I didn't mean to hurt you, it's just that I got angry and jealous over things . I know marami na ko pagkukulang sayo, sorry for everything my Nini. forgive me. sleep well my Love. goodnight. I love you. (whispered while hugging Jennie who is sleeping deeply) 

..

I got up early the morning to make breakfast , I texted my secretary na Hindi muna ako makakapasok ngayong Friday, dahil bukod sa gusto kong bumawi sa wife ko ay gusto ko din makabonding ang mga anak ko kaya sinundo ko din sila ng maaga. I want to surprise Jennie, I know how much she misses our babies. I told the two not to wake their mommy because she's tired. the two just nodded and go to their room without making any sounds haha. aiisshh these two is adorably cute and funny. 

Few minutes after the breakfast is ready, I'm holding a tray and calling the two to their room . 

Lisa: kiddos..let's go? Here hold these flowers . (give them both the flowers)

Jacob: our Dada is so sweet . 

Cally: for sure Mommy will smile big time. 

Lisa: Well, I just really love your mommy that's why. And you two I love you both. 

Jacob: we love you too Dada. 

Cally: yeah we love you too Dada. 

Lisa: (put the tray on the table then hug and the two) come here you two, let me hug and kiss you . 

Jacob/Cally: (hug and kiss Lisa's cheeks) 

Lisa: so ? Ready kiddos? Let's surprise Mommy . come on. (Get the tray and smile then walk to their room) 

We go to our room silently. Aishh my Love is still sleeping. I sign the two to kiss their Mommy's cheeks for her to wake up. I just stand at the door while still holding the tray. 

J/C: (kiss Jennie's cheeks)

Jennie: hmmmmmm (move a little)

J/C: Mommy!!!! Wake up! (Look at each other and tickles Jennie)

Jennie: hmmm  woahh. HAHAHA stop, please HAHAHA stop.  yaahh.! Lisa why are you tick------ oh! My babies!!!! (Shock when she saw J/C) why are you here?

Jacob: Why Mommy? You don't wanna see us? (Pouts)

Jennie: Of course not baby, I mean it's Friday morning and we're supposed to fetch you in the evening right? Come here my babies, Mommy missed you so much. 

J/C: (give the flowers to Jennie) 

Jennie: oh , how sweet my babies are. Thank you . 

Jacob: Mommy actually there's someone who looks like a monkey standing there who told us to give you these flowers. (Point Lisa) 

Lisa: yaaahhh, monkey??!! Aish this kiddo... Ahmmm hehe good morning L-love . 

Jennie: (look at Lisa) what are you doing there? What's that? (Asked Lisa)