CHAPTER 29

ERRORS AHEAD BEYBSSS!

A NEVER ENDING LOVE BOOK 2

CHAPTER 29

ENJOYSSS!!! 

.................

LISA (cont.)

ALL: (get down when they heard continues gunshots) 

Sehun: GET DOWN GUYS!! 

Nancy: get down! All of you! Now! 

I saw Nancy and Bambam shooting..... We got shocked because they're shooting not us but V's men! 

Bam: babe get them out of here!! Now!

Nancy: I can't babe ! I will stay here with you! 

Bam: so stubborn! Like that boss bitch!!! 

V: what's the meaning of this BAMBAM?!! NANCY??!!! 

Jennie: oh, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that Bammy and Nancy are my friends now! Haha. Hi there you asshole love birds! (Wave at Bam and Nancy) 

Nancy: BOSS BITCH!!! HAHAHA. 

Lisa: w-what's happening Nancy? I mean y-you ???...

Nancy: Yes Laly, I'm sorry if I lied , hehe. But don't blame me, it's all Jennie's idea! That ugly tiny girl is so damn smart right? Haha. 

Jennie: I can hear you old ugly lady! (Shout while still pointing her gun to V) 

Bam: yaaahh!! You two! Stop bickering!! You always do that! Aren't you tired of fighting??!! 

V: WHAT THE ACTUAL FVCK!!! YOU ALL BETRAYED ME?!! HOW DARE YOU??!!!

Jennie: kahit sino naman V! You gave them a little amount of money !! I pay them triple! 

Bam and Nancy: liar! 

Jennie: oh sorry just kidding! Haha. They betrayed you because they are so done with you and your fvckin illegal things!! Now get lost! (About to pull the trigger) 

V: BULLSHIT!!! (kick Jennie) 

Jennie: aaahhhh( drops the gun) 

V: fvck you Jennie!!! Die now!!!! (Get the gun and shoot)  

(A: BASO KUTSARA......

BANG! BANG! BANG!! 

(HAROTTT! HAHA SORRY NA! SHOOO!! continue)

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!! 

We covered our ears and closed our eyes . Then silence filled the room. 

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw V on top of Jennie's body.....blood all over them.. I stand up and run to Jennie. 

Lisa: J-JENNIE!!! (Remove V's body) J-jennie, l-love ARE YOU O-OKAY??!! 

Friends: (go to them) 

Lisa: LOVE PLEASE WAKE UP!! PLEASE?!!! (hug Jennie) 

Nancy: don't cry Lisa, walang magagawa yang iyak mo! Di mabubuhay nyan si Jennie! 

Jisoo: N-no!!! (Hug Jennie and cry too) Jenduekie please wake up now! Unnie is here!! 

Chaeng: U-unnie....Jennie unnie !! Please don't leave us!! Please.. (Hug Jennie) 

Alex: w-wifey!! Wake up now!!!  I will kill you talaga kapag di ka bumangon Jan!!! (Cry while hugging Arthur) 

Mr. Kim: (push them all and hug Jennie) p-princess!! Open your eyes now or I will tickle you??!! Or I'll throw you on the water??!!