Chapter Two

A/N: Like I said last chapter, this is another fanfic I wrote in late 2017, when I was 17-years-old, and is actually my very first IronDad fanfiction ever 😂 So yeah, as I said before, please go easy on me with the characterizations and stuff, I didn't really know what I was doing back then.

Because this was my first ever IronDad fanfiction, Tony is super duper overprotective and Peter acts a lot younger than he really is 😅. I honestly didn't have the heart (or energy) to go back through this whole 5-chaptered fanfic and fix everything, so I hope you enjoy a glimpse into where my writing talent was 3+ years-ago lol.

As always, thank you so much for the support and love and I hope you enjoy this story! 🥰

Disclaimer: I do not own Spider-Man or any related materials.

THIS IS NOT STARKER.

__________

When they walk out into the parking lot, the night air cool and fresh against Peter's heated skin, the black limo that dropped them off is sitting in front of the building, the multi-colored lights of the hotel and street lamps being reflected off of it's shiny surface.

Happy steps out of the drivers side, his face a mask of annoyance and irritation as he walks around the car to open the door for both father and son. Tony, after giving his assistant a nod in thanks, slips silently into the vehicle, making sure to scoot over to give Peter some room. The teen is just about to climb in himself when Happy's voice stops him.

"You okay, kid?"

When Peter looks up at the man, the lamp overhead casting half his face in shadow, the spiderling is pleasantly surprised at the look of concern he can see in Happy's normally closed off eyes. Swallowing against the lump in his throat, the 15-year-old nods stiffly, sitting back against his father as Tony shifts.

"I'm fine, Uncle Happy." Peter whispers just as the door closes, the soft click sounding loud to his heightened ears.

Giving a sigh, the teenager rests his head on his dad's shoulder, trying to block the image of the creepy man out of his thoughts. Tony just pulls him closer, kissing the top of his head as they pull out of the semi-crowded parking lot, the speed bumps jolting them around.

"What Disney movie do you want to watch when we get home?" His dad's voice is a low humming, his deeper tone a vibration against Peter's ear as he fiddles with the brass buttons on his dress shirt.

The younger Stark shrugs, shivering slightly from the cold air of the A.C. as it turns on, a brown curl falling from behind his ear and resting on his forehead. Tony gently brushes it off, leaning down and turning the nod to the OFF setting as they stop at a stoplight, the red traffic signal flashing overhead.

"I was thinking maybe Tangled, or Brave." Peter quietly suggests, wincing at the loud engine of a truck as it whooshes by, passing the white line just as the light changes to green once again.

Ignoring the grumbling of Happy about crazy drivers and how he doesn't get paid enough for this, Tony smirks, face lighting up in amusement when he speaks.

"Princess movies? Pshh, nah!" He flicks his wrist, as though throwing away a piece of trash. Peter just watches him with an offended expression, his big doe eyes as wide as saucers. "What you and me need to watch, Pete, is Cars."

The teen just blinks at him for a few seconds, his shoulder bumping against his dad's as they turn a corner. Finally, he lets out a sharp laugh, reaching up to cover his mouth as he snorts.

"Of course you would want to watch Cars, Dad!" Giggling quietly, Peter adjusts the seat belt strap, the imprint of the leather a red line across his neck.