Interest

Hyuga's P.O.V

I unbinded her (with the exception for thebhand cuffs) and removed her blindfold as well. I then turned to Prince of Wales (Fleet of Fog) who just came into the room "Wales if you may you help here pls?" he nodded and removed the gag. Only to be slammed into the wall by a wind blast. I got something and gagged her again. Now I understand U-513's reasons.

I took a look at Wales who did a thumbs up and I looked at the mage then sighed. "Who are you?" She glared at me and I continiued, "I will remove your gag and you answer my questions. We will not harm you if you do not harm us. Deal?" I asked. She nodded and I removed her gag.

"What do you want?" She replied as if venom was her drink. I then asked about magic and her abilities to which she refused. I know that this would be a long day.

3rd P.O.V

Iwo Jima as what humans can call as a "market" for the Fleet of Fog. You can find German subs chating with American subs to British with Japanese, to name afew. There really is no reson as to why this is. But it is not just the subs who are here. There are also afew surface vessels such as destroyers and light cruisers. There are also other spots around the world that also exists as "markets".

So far when the admiralty code was broken, fleets have formed to be known as power blocks. No war has happened yet.

Emilia's P.O.V

I saw some of their abilities and that they are not too good in close combat, and magic if they do not expect it. I waited as they seem to watch me and my movements. I was waiting quietly and I see no one attenpting to interrogate me or torture. I just sat and walked around looking for an escape.

Hyuga's P.O.V

I watched and checked the both her and the monitors seeing multiple unknown energy signitures.

Theoretically they are capable of destroying a destroyer if given enough time. And these 'spells' they are an unknown. We should study it. "Prince, would you do me a favour?" He looked at me and stood up.

"Yeah, what do you need." I wrote a list and gave it to him. "Wait you want me to go to the main base of Azure lane to buy this." I nodded.

"Well you are the boss when Gunzou is not around. I will be leaving by tomorrow." He said in a tone of a gentleman with a British accent like most British ships (Both Azure Lane and Fog have in common).

He turned around and went to his ship. Now a days many ships and subs are turning into boys either because of the names they have or they just want to.

Seems like the fleet is more free then before when the Admiralty was a thing. I turned and watched Emilia, who was wondering around. I got on my chair and watched the monitors.

This girl will be a great asset. I sat and watched and studied her area.

Prince of Wales F.O.G P.O.V

The next day

I went to my ship and checked all systems and they were good to go.

I should be there in 3 or 4 days. I checked the paper I had and it said, do what is needed to get those resources. I might as well hate myself for this.

I went out to sea and pass some other fleet of fog ships. I set the coordinates and went on.

3 days later

I was a hour away to Azure Lane's main base. I check my radar only to find an anomaly. W.C and Nanomaterial in one ship. I raised my Klein field and went to look at the general direction and changed course to look at the anomaly.

I soon found them in view (albeit barely (that is an understatement)) and they went to me. It was A.L's British fleet. With Prince of Wales (Why is A.L's version of me a girl when the name says Prince.)

I looked at them who summoned their rigging and I raised my hands in response.

"I come here for a trade." I said as I pulled out the list. They looked at me and they reported it to their commander.

I was waiting for a few minutes and I soon found their Wales walk up to me. "What is your name fog ship." I took a breath and straighten myself. "The name is the Prince of Wales from the Fleet of Fog." I finished it with a simple bow.

I stood back straight and they stared at me.

Prince was in shock and I was not that surprised. I was later escorted there.

Prince of Wales A.L P.O.V

Why would they want this?

The next story I will write is the White Rose and... (new story)