A chat With the Admiral

Gunzou's P.O.V

I looked to Bismarck and U-513 who requested to meet me. "Admiral we have something to report." I looked at him and said, "Very well what do you have to report?" Bismarck looked at me and said. "We have a captured Mage. We do not trust the Gov't, or anyone else." I nodded. "What is it for me?".  Bismarck looked to U-513 and he nodded. "I saw I-401 in my sleep, she said 'Bismarck is the key to help humanity against a threat known as the Sirens.' I do not know what they are but I believe that they might come in as a threat." 

I looked at them and I sighed, "Meet Hyuga in these coordinates." They nodded, "I thank you." I opened communications to Hyuga and told her of what I gathered from U-513 and Bismarck. "Really now? That is interesting, but if Iona is still alive? I wonder?" "Pls do not do this right now." 

"Fiiiineeeee," She said, "but you owe me." Just like that she closes the

U-513's P.O.V

We left the port and sailed until we were far from sight. I looked to Bismarck and he nodded. I walked down to the holding cells.

I looked at the mage and she looked hostile to me. "You must be Emilia?" She looked at me with distrust.

I sighed. "My name is U-513. Or identification." I said. She raised her right eyebrow. "It really is my name. Pls come with me." She reluctantly followed me to the deck. I summond my submarine from the depts of the sea. "Pls try not to destroy the section you are in or else we will be both 'dead'. "

"U-513, do you know the co-ordinates?" I looked to Bismark. "You know your talking to a U-boat. To answer your question. Yes." He nods. I summoned some steps for the mage. I changed to her language. "If you may." She steps on them one by one and I followed. With that I dived into the sea and went with the current to arrive alittle faster.

Timeskip 3 days

I aligned the vessel to the docking bay. I raised to the surface. I went to the holding cells. "Emilia we have arrieved." I had to tie her up and gagged her to make sure she cannot summon her spells. Note: she tried to escape 20 times on THE FIRST DAY.

"Are you U-513?" I looked and saw Hyuga. I nodded, she looked at me  and said, "Why does she look like a slave?" I explained my predicament. To which she nodded to. "Can you keep me updated on her 'abilities'. Her name by the way is Emilia. Pls try not to kill her." She nodded and slowly took the lesh which was connected to her neck.

With that out of the way I went out and back to ocean.

??? P.O.V

"Emilia where are you? My love I will find you and defeat those who captured you. I of the Frostbite order whose heart is cold and yours is the fire who shall keep me alive, from the winter."