Post Battle

Bismarck's P.O.V

I just arrived and, the first thing I see is a petrified U-513. U-513 showed no emotion. I looked at the people behind him, then said, "What happened to U-513?". Soon a blonde hair girl looked at me and said, "I vomited on his... what do you call the circle object?" I straightened my back and cringed. Then replied, "You puked on my friend's soul/mind."

Everyone, "WHAT!!!!"

"You heard me right. You puked on my friend's soul/mind. Do not worry about it. I will clean it." I noticed the girl in red and soon said, "I remember you, let me introduce my self." She looked surprised. "My name is Bismarck, of the Bismarck class Battleships." She looked surprised by my introduction. Maybe because of how calm I was but the next second, I was then punched by the blonde when I stated my name. I soon fainted by that punch.

U-513's P.O.V

I was shocked by what I saw when I was able to snap out from the vomit. I got to Bismarck and summoned a barrier between us. I soon asked, "Why did you attack him?" Yang retorted, "He killed all of those Atlesians!".

I countered, "But he was defending himself when your sister and the blonde hair boy landed on him. They have threatened to attack." I summoned my U-boat and said, " If you show any more aggression, I will do what is needed to defend myself!" Soon Winter stopped Yang and ordered, 

"STOP! This instant!"

Yang followed and mumbled something. I lowered my klien field, then looked at Winter and, I was able to get Bismarck to wake up. He stood and summoned his Ship. Then asked, "Pardon me, but I will have to leave, U-513 let us go." I nodded since this was a bad scene, and we will talk about it later on.

Bismark's P.O.V

We were able to pass the gate and into the sea, where U-513 changed from the Type IX to the Type XXI U-boat.

(Type XXI Uboat.)

)