The Naval Battle

(The art belongs to JTthomas92)

U-513's P.O.V

I sat in a chair and waited for a few hours staring at the sonar waiting for the targeted Grimm. The mission was a search and destroy mission. He waited for hours until one of the girls decided to break the silence. "Is it supposed to take this long?" I looked at her and noticed it was Yang, "It does usually takes - well - days for a few specific Fleet of Fog Submarines like me. While, others can take weeks if, not months to, destroy a target." Everyone looked at me, surprised even winter was shocked at what I said.

Soon Blake looked at me and asked, "What is the Fleet of Fog?" I sighed and bowed my head. Then I took a deep breath and said, "I'm not ready to explain that yet for we did some questionable things before what you see, as our body. The mental model to be exact." and soon, I noticed a tear fall from my left eye.

They noticed the dread from my face and, I noticed something a big 'vessel' soon appeared on my sonar. I looked and said, "Klien at 40%, weapons to max power, engines to running silent." Then I closed my eye then said, "All crew to battle stations."

Ruby's P.O.V

I looked at him and got to a chair since we were not part of its crew. Soon I heard the U-boat's voice, "The target is 5 knots away. Diving deeper by 10m/s." Soon I feel the submarine dopping faster and its nose dropping. Then he said, "Firing corrosive torpedos." Soon the screen showed up showing the Grimm and, it was huge. I could not believe my eyes of what I saw.It was gigantic but, I can't tell what it looked like for it was too dark.

U-513 P.O.V

Systems Green. Weapons ready. Wave Force Armour, 100%. Standard Human Torpedos, and Missles. Green.

I looked at the target and fired three torpedos. Then went, closer to the surface, then went to turn 45 degrees to the right. Soon I noticed the creature was not dead. I went to put the engine power from 30% to 50%. The beast was now behind me then I fired torpedo tubes 5&6. The creature was hit but not dead yet. It was surprising that the Grimm was alive. I loaded the torpedo tubes with Corrosive Torpedos but, I need to buy time. I fired the missiles in its direction to explode after 5 seconds.

The beast unable to find it and, both torpedos were ready. I fired and, the torpedos were a hit. The Grimm was now dead. Soon I found a surprise. There was A LOT of Nano-materials. I went there at 100% speed. And I soon was more than capable of changing form from the type IX to the Type XXI. Soon I went back to my Mental model. I soon saw that everyone was either passed out or going to vomit. I quickly got some bags but it was too late. Yang just puked at my Union Core.  WWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY MMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!