0/10 I Told You So

Kol dropped me off at school with a grin on his face. I was actually kind've nervous to be back at school, this hell hole is where I almost was deciding to kill myself. If it wasn't for my three best friends I probably wouldn't be here. I walked to the doors and slowly opened them, everybody stopped on what they were doing and just stared. I stopped and looked at everybody back, they looked kind of suprised I was here. It kind of creeped me out though with all of these people just staring at me. 'These retards don't scare you anymore,' I said to myself. I smirked and continued to walk down the hallyway, with everyone moving out of my way. 

I got to my locker and saw Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena push past everyone. They came squealing and running up to me with open arms. The three of them caved over me with a hug, we stood their giggling for a second. Bonnie looked at me," Why did you decide to come back to school?" she questioned. 

"I have unfinished buisness to finish," I said with a crooked smile. "What kind of unfinished buisness are you talking about Liley?" Elena asked slowly. "Some things are probably left buried Elena," I replied. I looked over my shoulder and rolled my eyes in annoyance, "Speaking of," I looked at Arianna and her two besties Kloee and Ziley. Arianna looked over at me and practically skipped over to us. "Oh my, what do we have here?" Arianna asked childishly. 

"Why is that any of your buisness?" I snapped at her. "Oh just wondering because you've only been gone for two and half months," she said while twirling her hair. "We'll I have the right to be here so shove it," I smirked.  "My my my you have changed," she stopped playing with her hair and looked at me suprised.

"I didn't change, I grew up, maybe you should try that sometime," I said while grabbing my Chemistry book. "Liley you still mad that I hooked up with your boyfriend?" Arianna smirked. I instantly got pissed. I wanted to shove my hand in her mouth and rip her tongue out and make her chew and swallow it. I had to control myself because I could do anything and regret it. "Wait? What ever happened to Luke?" Arianna asked me. I looked at her and smoldered at her.

"I don't know, he never anwsers my texts," I rolled my eyes. Only if I could tell her that Kol ripped his heart out and practically spit on his dead body. "The only reason he doesn't anwser you Liley is because he doesn't like you," Arianna slowly said. "You know what? I'll tell you what happened to him, do you wanna hear? Hmmm?" I snapped into her face. I felt Caroline and Bonnie pull me back gently, knowing what I'm capable of. 

"Liley we should get to class," Elena said putting a hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile. "Yup don't wanna be late now do we?" Arianna replied skipping off. "Liley you can't just try and make a scene and try to tell her what happened to your ex boyfriend," Caroline whispered under her breath. "I know, I know. I'm sorry she just gets on my nerves," I said while walking to my class with the rest of the class. 

"Well welcome back," Elena gave me a huge smile.

.............................

"Alright class get with your partners and get going on your lab," Mrs. Ayers walked back and forth slowley through the room. 

I looked at the room and happened to see Arianna walking into the bathroom by herself. I was hungrey, why not have a little snack? I got up and walked over to Mrs. Ayers and asked if I could use the rest room, of course she said yes. I walked out of the classroom, and headed for the bathroom. I stopped and stood there 'What am I doing?' I asked myself. I rolled my eyes and contiued walking. I opened the door and saw Arianna reapplying her make up. I'm seriously not surprised she is in here just for her make up. 

Arianna looked over at me and smiled, "Back for more I see," she said and turned back to the mirror. "Yeah, but only because I'm really hungry and so I need a snack," I said and locked the door behind me.  "What is that suppose to mean?" she asked and glared at me. "You'll see," I said and sped infront of her. She yelped in suprise," H-How did you do that?" she asked me.