0/7 The Family

"Kol wait up," I ran after Kol trying to keep up with him and his vampire speed. I finally found him sitting in the lucious green grass. I sat down next to him. We sat in silence for a couple minutes, I was waiting for him to break the silence, but he never did. 

" What are we doing out here," I questioned. " This is my favorite spot to sit. I love to come out here to think," a small smiled formed on his lips. "Kol?" I looked at him.

"Yes darling?" he stared out into the distance of grass and flowers. "Have you ever loved someone?" I turned my head back down to a piece of grass that I was fiddling around with.

"You," I turned to look at me. I felt my cheeks heating up. I looked back up at him, searching his eyes. He turned to look at me, he slowly leaned in. I got close enough to feel his breath on my face. Kol leaned in a little further, our lips touched. I leaned in more eagerly, craving more of him. I pulled away, Kol cupped his hands around my face, he brushed his lips on mine again.

I smiled at him, closing my eyes. I opened them again, we layed down in the grass facing each other. I put my head on his chest. I listened to his heartbeat, it had a nice, beautiful rhythm to it.

"Have you dreamed of having a family," I looked back up at him. I met his eyes and held his gaze. " I never thought about it love," I looked back down into the grass," Ko-"

I woke up confused, I sat up into my bed," What the hell kind of dream was that," I thought to myself. I got out of bed slumply walking over to my closet. I looked throught my billions of choices between my shirts, jeans, and jackets. I choose a black T-shirt, with ripped skinny jeans. I put my normal routine of make-up on. To finish the outfit I put my favorite black sweatshirt on with my black combat boots.

I slumply walked downstairs to go make a bagel and cream cheese for breakfest. After I ate, I brushed my teeth and headed out the door for another rough day at school. I went to walk to my truck but forgot I rode home with Kol. My truck was still at the Mystic Grill. "Need a ride, darling," I knew that accent, I smiled and spun around on my heel to face Kol. 

"Would you drive me to school," I rolled my eyes playfully. "I would be honored too," he grabbed me. Lot's of air blown in my face. Next thing I know, we were standing infront of a huge white mansion. "Wow," I looked at the mansion in awe." Is this your home?" he gave me a smirk and lead me into his home.

"Klaus, Elijha, Rebekah? You here?" Kol yelled through the house. "My goodness brother, who have you brought," A blonde walked up to Kol and I. "Kol, my little brother," a reddish-brownish colored haired man walked through a door, another following after.

"Siblings, I want you to meet Liley," I turned towards the strange Original Vampires. "I'm Klaus," the red-brown haired man introduced." Rebekah, Elijha," Klaus pointed to who is who. 

"Brother it's rude to point," snapped Rebekah. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Liley," Elijah grabbed my hand kissing it, making me blush. 

"Will you be joining us for the Winter Ball?" Klaus interestly asked. The Mikaelson Family's heads turned to me. "I'm not quite sure yet," I looked at Kol nervoulsy, I'm hoping he will get the hint that I want to go to school. "Well what the bloody hell? It would be rude to turn down a invitation like that," Rebekah evily smirked at me.

"Kol we should get going for school," I started walking out the door, Kol following behind me. "Well alright darling." Kol and I finally arrived at school. I turned to him waiting for him to say something.

"Do you really want to go to school?" I smiled at him when he asked me that. "No not really," I shook my head. I wanted to spend more time with Kol. I want to get to know him a little better, and a little more about his family. "Alright, where do you want to go?" he smirked at me." Let's go for a hike," I looked at him," A hike it is," we giggled for the rest of the ride over until we got to the perfect spot to go hiking.