Chapter 2

It was my first day back and I was on my way driving to school in my old 1980 Chevy truck, I was jamming to to Billie Eilish's new song "Therefore I Am." Here in Mystic Falls you don't want to be driving to fast, because there's always people running across the street, acting like they lost their brains. 

I turned left to see highschoolers flooding the parking lot. I circled around a couple times trying to find a parking spot. Finally I parked my old Betsy next to a nice gray volvot. I turned the enginee off and gathered my school work. I trudged through the school hallways trying to get to my locker. Once I finally got to my locker, I put my combination in and gathered my History books. I felt a pair of hands over my eyes.

"Guess who," the familiar voice spoke. I turned around pulling my hands over Luke's neck. I leaned in to kiss him but, francally got interrupted by Caroline.

"Not on my watch lover boy," I laughed and turned to get my History book. The bell gave a loud and annoying ring.

I started walking away to get to class. Luke grabbed my arm softly. He twirled me around and softly placed a kiss on my cheek. "Love you," I said, I hurried quickly to class.

"Ms. Kimble, hurry up and get your book open to page 346," Alaric grumbled. Alaric didn't look like he was in a good mood today. I heard that Elena's aunt died a couple weeks ago due to the flu. That's what Bonnie atleast told me.

I watched the clock waiting for it to turn 9:30. 

"Liley can you please tell me what century we are talking about?," Alaric questioned.

" I'm sorry Alar- Mr. Saltzman I don't know," Alaric looked at me frustrated.

"Liley can you meet me after class," I looked at him nervously. I never get in trouble, well except when I threw a fist at Arianna, but I'm usually the quiet one.

"Does anyone want to help Ms. Kimble out?," I looked around the classroom," I'll take a whack at it," a voice said behind me.

"Go ahead Mr. Mikaelson," geastured Alaric.

"We were talking about the 1920s and how all the women were quite francally very sexy," I listened to his accent knowing that he was being saracastic. I don't even know this guy. but surely he was a player, I can tell.

"Thank you, um Mr. Mikaelson I want you to stay after class too. We need to have a disscussion about your language in my class," I turned to look at this mysterious guy who had a huge smirk plastered on her face.

The bell finally gave out it's cry  telling us to get to our next class. I gathered my assignments together and sat patently for Alaric to give me my lecture. 

"Liley," Alaric sat down a desk," I'm getting worried about your grades, your not paying attention in my class, it's worring me."

"Mr. Saltzman, I promise I will start paying attention in class. It's just I was thinking about my problems... it's a firl problems," Alaric looked at me, knowing what I meant. Finally Alaric let me go to my other classes.

After school I was making my way through the crowd of people when I heard a familiar voice.

"Now what kind of girl things are you talking about love?," I turned around to see a brown haired guy with gorgeous brown eyes.

"Honestly I lied, and for a fact I wouldn't be telling you about my problems. For Heaven sakes I don't even know you," He gave me a big smirk. The mysterious guy reached his hand out," Kol Mikaelson," Kol reached out to shake my hand.

"Liley," I carefully shook his hand.

"You know love I'm quite hungry you want to go grab snack with me?," I looked at him, knowing what he was trying to do.

"Actually Kol, I'm going to have dinner with my boyfriend tonight. I wouldn't want to spoil my appette now wouldn't I?," Kol turned his head towards Luke who was playing basketball with Tyler. How did he know who I was talking about? Or dating?

"You know guys like him always seem to break girls' precious hearts," he turned back to me.

" Well it's not like it matters to you, because your not my boyfriend nor my friend," I gave him a big old classic Liley smile," Well I guess I should go and get ready for my date," he looked back at Tyler with a hurt look.

"Liley.... you should be careful," I looked at him confused knowing he was talking about Luke.

"Kol that's not really any of your buisness who I hang out with," I opened my door and started the enginee to my dear old betsy. I gave Kol a reassuring smile and drove away.

A/N: Thank you for still reading!! Please keep reading, commenting, and voting!! Shout outs will be starting soon!!!