U die today

3 weeks later......

Karin Pov

I been in the house for 3 weeks but it feel like 3 years. I called Dave to see what he was doing cause i was bored.

Conversation..

D: wsp ma

K: David im so bored

D: ik ma once this over we can do what we like

K: David im so bored what am i suppose to do now 

D: I don't know ma but i gotta go love u

K: okay in i love u too

end of the conversation

I was horny as fuck so i grabbed my pink vibratior in went to work.

After i was done i took a shower in watched netflix till my phone start ringer i seen it was Dave so i answered

D: Karin listen to me very carefully go in the clothes look behind my Gucci outfit in it should be a safe the pin number is 9-10-2014 grab the Gucci bag in put all the money in guns in that bag expect for two. make sure them two guns u didn't put in the bags are loaded in make sure the silencers on 

K: its on now what i do?

D: Go out the back door me in the crew pulling up now be careful ma von nem out there ma please be careful

K: okay

end of the conversation

I went out the back door i seen a black van pull up the window rolled down in i seen it was Dave nem i ran towards the car put the bags in that car than got in Durk threw me a mask i looked in the back to see my bestfriends back there. I put my mask on in we all hoped out in start shooting. It was only Von left Izzy went around the car in shot him. I heard groaning i look to my left to see blood gushing out Dave arm i ran over towards him as i start crying i stood him up as he put him in the car in headed to the hospital. 

4 hours later..

It was now going on 2 in the morning in we still haven't heard nun bout Dave till the nurse came in said family of David Brewster we all stood as the nurse said Dave is fine he was shot in his arm we took the bullet out in he's doing fine but he could go home tmr would yall like to see him? We all nodded i left them go in first in waited my turn.

 10 minutes laterr...

It was my turn i walked in sat my Dave in hugged him i stayed like that for the rest of the night.

NEXT MORNING AFTERNOON

Izzy Pov

Me in Liza was walking threw the store as she getting her some snacks i was texting some girl name banana i met her at the club she just give a nigga head in that's it. I was snapped out my thoughts as Liza told me to open the car doors we got in than pulled off going back to my house.

At my house

Liza was upstairs watching netflix in i was smoking a blunt in the living room texting banana till my phone was snatched out my hand. I stood up in said Eliza give me my phone she didn't say nun as she was reading me in banana message.

Eliza give me my fucking phone bro i said becoming close to her she pushed me back in said u texting some hoe name banana really why tf is u texting her if im right here'' Liza asked. Eliza its not that serious I wanted somebody other than u to give me head i said. I notice that hurt her as i tear slipped out her eye really u know what if u wanted new head u might as well have a new girl im done with you Isaiah she said pushing pass me going upstairs.

She came back down with her things i wasn't finna chase after her she was gone be back soon. As she walked out i close the door in finish doing what i was doing before she interrupted me.

Eliza Pov

Since is wanna be a hoe imma show him i could be one two i got out the uber to Ari house i knocked on her door few seconds later she opened it i walked in sat on the couch in told her what happen. After i was done she told me Janyla was throwing a pool party tonight you should go to make him mad. I nodded in told her i was gone stay here in he said okay i went upstairs went in the guess room took a shower in hit the hay.

Karin Pov

I heard my bestfriend was having a pool party in i wanted to go so i went to the mall to buy new swimming suits. After i was done i headed one in started getting ready till Dave interrupted me by saying where u going? Nyla having a pool party in im getting ready cause im going. He nodded in said don't come out with shit little on or u not going'' I laughed in said ok father in finish getting dressed.

Sorry for any incorrect spelling

Have a blessed in a safe day

ill try my best to update every day

Comments in Vote

ENJOY!!!!!!!