part 3 chapter 7 final chapter.

It was the day of the reunion and i still couldn't believe I was getting married. It's been three months sence the show ended and nicki and I have been happily engaged.  Tiea of course still was being a hater calling my phone 24/7 talking about we need to talk and stuff all while she's still with Trina which I didn't understand.  As we are all waiting for Lala the host to come out we were having Q&A with viewers from back home. As soon as lala comes out we start the reunion.  Everything is going good for five minutes until tiea starts talking about how scandalous I am for not answering her phone calls and making subs on instagram.  "Why would I answer the phone for you I'm happily engaged to nicki I don't need your company" I say laughing at her acting a little cocky. Tiea sets back and crosses her legs "very funny bitch you not fone be laughing in a minute when everyone finds out what we did the day before we got on that show. " the audience owes.  "What are you talking about that's not secret huny I say flipping my hair. "Tiea and i fucked before the show  started so what nicki knows it already we was fucking plenty of times before the show she's the scandalous bitch not me she was the one cheating sence her and trina was supposed to be dating." Trina enturpts me in surprise. "Are you serious right now. Girl I knew that tiea and I already had a talk about it. That's not the point of her bringing that up so girl bye." Nicki steps in and adds her input. "So what was the point if you don't mind me asking." She says smiling like a smart ass. "Damn it's hot in here already we onlt 15 mins into the show. Lala says making everyone laugh. "My point was I'm seven months pregnant with her fucking baby. That's my point."  Everyone in the room was shocked including nicki. "Yeah right I don't trust your lieing ass for shit." I say sitting back. "Wait so if she really is pregnant with shantaes baby is this going to affect y'all realshionship" lala ask nicki. "No that could never affect my love for her. She's going to be my wife that's not going to change." Nicki says grabbing my hand. "So your not make at all" lala ask nicki. "Well how could I be?" She response in a serious mood. "Well your wife is having a kid with her ex girlfriend and that dosent make you mad". Lala says looking confused.  Nicki smiles at her and shakes her head. "No how could I be mad?. This mistake happened before her and I got together. If it's her kid im going to accept It and stand by her 100%." This my boo like nothing's changing between us and she knows that." Nicking says making the whole room clap even tiea. "Well I'm being dead ass serious shantae we are having a baby girl it's yours and we know for sure." Tiea says politely for once. "So are you going to take care of your little girl shan'tae " lala ask me. "Hell yeah if that's my child I can't change that ima handle my business period." I say.  As we go to commercial nicki tiea Trina and i talk about the baby so that we all end on the same page. Hours later the show comes to an end I can't believe your having her baby nicki says looking a little hurt. "I thought you weren't mad babe" I say to her lost and confused.  "I'm not mad baby. I'm just frustrated that I have to deal with this bitch from now on." Nicki says as we pull away from the parking lot. Nicki's phone rings and it's Trina . Nicki puts her on speaker because she's driving. "I didn't get a chance to tell you. But I'm pregnant to."  And the phone hangs up.