part 3 chapter 6

It was eleminaton night. The final day in the house. Nicki and Kay were given one rose each to give to that special someone they had met in the house. The girls were told to eliminate the girls one by one. Kay went first the girl she had chosen was keyshia. "I really edmier your beautiful voice keyshia but for some reason we just didn't click. Keyshia smiles at Kay and walks out of the door. The next person Kay calls down is iggy. "I feel like you don't know who you are. So there fore I don't know who you are" Kay says eliminating iggy as well. Kay's down to 4 more girls and you could smell the nervousness in the room. She looks over at Nick and says girl I don't even no what's next they both laugh and Kay calls jalo down. "I love how honest you are and your luscious Latino looks turn me on no lie. But your not for me." Kay finally gets down to her bottom two which is Trina and beyonce. Kay announces that she chooses beyonce but sence Trina had found love she didn't have to pack her bags. Now it was nicki's turn. I wasn't really sure how this was going to play out for me. Nicki and I hadn't been on such good terms and i know she and chyna got a little closer over the time her and i wernt  talking.  But i keept calm. "Ok ladies I know it's Been a long ride I'd like to apologize now for giving all of my attention to one person. I'm sorry if any of you felt left out. Chyna I had a really nice time with you last week. And Amber I had fun at dinner with you as well. Tarajie Im sorry we didnt really get to know eachother better and Niea I don't fuck with you period. Nicki says with a mouth full of anger. "But let me just get to the eliminations. Nicki says putting her head down . "Shantae will you please come down here." When I heard my name first my heart dropped I wanted to brake down in tears I loved nicki so much I thought she felt the same way. I didn't think I was really going to get eliminated. I walk up to nicki and I take a deep breath.  "From the very first day we met we had nothing but good times together and that made my time here very special. I loved every moment we spent together I had never been happier. Nicki says smiling at me. So for that reason I can't give you this rose." She says as she sets the rose down and grabs my hands. I just need to tell you that I'm sorry for any hurt I caused you. I know once I let you go I'll never get the love and affection you gave me." As nicki is speaking I begin to cry silent tears . I don't know why but they came pouring out like water falls. I didn't want this realshionship end before it had even started. "Oh no snuggie your crying why you crying don't cry" nicki says wiping my tears. " listen to me snuggie.  I know I'll miss you every moment we have together is irreplaceable and because of that I'm not giving you the rose. I want you to be more then just my girlfriend.  Nicki..pulls a pink box out of her pocket as my tears stop falling. "I want you to be my wife" im in love with you babe" she says smiling with her famous flertatious smile. I was so shocked to find out nicki did love me. I felt so free inside. my heart was dancing around my body. Not only did she love me she was in love with me. This was the most amazing feeling.  "So what do you say" she says looking into my eyes. I smile back at her. "Hell yes" I say as she opens the box and slides the solid gold ring on my finger. She cups my face and we kiss deeply just like our first time. Nicki left everyone in the room surprised and even better she left tiea mad as he'll.