OUR GIRLFRIEND

I was never really interested in going on reality TV shows, but when I realized I was being paid to be surrounded by tons of hot single girls who not only had millions of dollars but we're all lesbians. The thought became more appealing in my mind. The show was called MY LESBIAN LOVE. The object of the show was to put a group of celebrity lesbians in one house to see who could find love and who could only find lust. although most of the girls were looking to have fun and find lust I was actually considering finding love. My last relationship was with my first girlfriend well let's just say first everything. we dated for about five years and after our odd brake up I never really let myself love again. oddly enough my ex girlfriend is also going to be on this show. that's certainly going to create some drama. even though we are still friends she still gets jelly. she has her reasons. let's just say nobody knows what happens behind closed doors. well here we go. I thought to myself as I reached the front of the line. there's a long table with two girls at each end. these are the head of the game. The two women get to choose five girls to put to the test of love. but they also have the competition of the other girls in the house. we each were put on eaither team kay or team nicki. lucky I was chosen to be on team nicki. "well hey beautiful" nicki says to me. I could feel chills running down my spine she's so fucking sexy. and she thinks I'm beautiful. I think to myself as I say hi and introduce myself. "I'm shan'tae the maker of VoiX fashion. " she looks at me with fluttering eyes. "of course I know who you are" I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better. she says with a flirty wink. soon after all the girls were finished signing in we had a little mixer out back by the extremely large pool. I chose to sit alone. knowing my ex girlfriend was going to be living with me for 6 months really put a whole in my chest. as I sip my wine I here little foot steps that sounded like high heels. and it was her . "why so quite" nicki ask as she takes a seat next to me on the white leather couch. "ummm no reason just a little uncomfortable " I say clearing up my throat. "well if you let me i can change that for you" she says rubbing my leg. "don't you want to accompany the rest of your guest." I ask trying to avoid her. "let's just say I rate them a point three on a scale from one to ten. and baby your the only ten listed" she says grabbing my hand. and of course here comes last year's news to ruin it. "so this is what you like" my ex girlfriend tiea says walking up rudely to get rid of nicki but she dosent care much. "actually she's what I like" and what I like is what I'll get" nicki says standing up and flipping her long black hair over her shoulder. she rolls her eyes at tiea. "I'll see you tonight at ten meet me by the foyer. nicki says to me walking away setting up a date I had not agreed to. I smile at her as tiea sits down across from me. "so you going on dates already? " tiea ask with an adittuid. "yes, why dose it matter T we are not together so just chill" I say setting my cup down on the glass table. " so that dosent mean you can go off dating some bitch I better not see anything happen between you two or I promise you shan'tae I will cut your ass off. "who do you think you are telling me what the fuck I can do with my pussy I think to myself as I stand up and walk away. we will see who's girlfriend I really am.