part 2 chapter 5

I haven't spoken to nicki sence last week. Something about us just dosent feel right anymore. I really can't wrap my finger around it. The way we laughed together felt perfect the way we kissed and cuddled every single night all came to an end. I was deeply in love with her. And i nevrr got the chance to tell her. All I've been doing all day is sitting in my bed feeling sad and let down.  All I could think of was how bad I missed her and how good the sex was. "Are you ok booga." Tiea says sitting on my bed next to me. I don't say anything I just ignore her. "Look you don't have to talk to me I just want you to be ok. I knew nicki wasnt right for you. That's why i tried to explain to you how i felt and you wouldn't listen" nicki walks into the room but she sees tiea comforting me. So she stops at the door. I don't notice nicki standing at the door but tiea does. "I'm sorry I say to tiea beliving her fake sympathy.  "I miss you shan'tae I want us to get back on track she says being exra because she knows nicki is listening.  I start crying as tiea holds me and nicki turns out of the room bumping into my other roommate that is here fighting for nicki's love as well. "You looking for Trina? She ask nicki. Nicki walks away from the door "no I was actually coming to talk to shan'tae she says as her eyes get watered up. As she walks away she runs into Trina as well. "Trina your love I's mad fake. If you loved me you want what's better for me. And you took away what was with your lame ass lie. I told you I had love for you. Not I loved you" nicki says wiping a tear from her face. "I'm sorry nicki I was just trying to ..  before Trina could finsh Nicki walks back into her room and pops down onto her bed hugging her pillow tight as she begins to cry. Trina walks into the room and she sees me crying as well. "Are u ok shan'tae " Trina ask me as she sits on my bed. I started to feel like they were trying to stop nicki and I from being together before we actually were. I could deffintly feel the fake vibe. So I got up and walked out of the room. "Hey tiea we finally got them bitches apart. " Trina says as they both laugh. "Yeah thank the loard i dont know what they thought this was everyone knows shantae belongs to me." Well her pussy belong to me" tiea says laughing. I here the laughter but i pretend not to as I walk down stairs clearing my face.  As I'm walking outside i realized that maybe nicki dosent love Trina.  Mybe this whole thing was a scam. But i had second thoughts even if nicki was In love with Trina I loved her so much I had to let her know.  So I made myself a promise that id tell nicki I loved her before she made her final decision at eleminaton night. It seemed kind of far from now but after all it was month five in the house.