Chapter 5

You walked the rest of the way home feeling unbelievably happy. You didn't expect Cam to kiss you especially when what happened yesterday had you thinking you were no longer friends. You got home and went straight to your room, but got interrupted by your mother. "Hey honey, how was your day?" she asked. "It was fine mom, but I have a lot of homework to do." you said kinda annoyed. "Ok I'll let you go , but one question where were you?" "Oh my gosh mom I was at Cameron's house, can I please go now!" you said frustrated. Your mom nodded her head and you dashed to your room to hurry up and text him.

You: Hey :)
Cameron:good you made it back safely;)
You: Yep...
Cameron:I should probably tell you that I have a gf
You: R u fucking kidding me, why the hell did u KISS me...I hate u don't ever talk to me again bye
Cameron: no please I really want us to talk more I've missed you a lot and I wanted to be honest and tell you I have a gf but it's not working out so I'm breaking up w/ her tmr
You: whatever and now that I'm realizing it the only reason you kissed me is because I cut myself so...
Cameron: no that's not why the reason I kissed you, it was because I miss you so damn much and I wanted to show how much I missed you, but if you ever cut your beautiful skin again there will be a problem so don't do it ever again...promise?
You: promise
Cameron: I love you Katie Grace and don't ever forget that...
You:love is a strong word Cameron Dallas
Cameron: I agree but it's true:)
You went to bed the happiest you have ever been that whole entire week.