Chapter 6

You woke up remembering the text messages you got from Cameron the night before. Your still had butterflies in your stomach from when he said he loved you. Even though you knew he probably didn't mean it you still were the happiest person alive. You checked your phone and saw it was 5:35, you still had an hour to sleep in before you actually had to go to school. While you were debating whether or not to sleep in some more or get ready for school you got s message from Cameron. It read:
Good morning beautiful I know it's super early but you should meet me at the park before school starts:)
You were super happy that Cameron wanted to meet up before school. You replied back saying you would and got ready. You had a hard time trying to find something nice to wear. You usually never cared what people thought about you, but for some reason you wanted to look really nice for him. It was really sunny outside, which was typically what the weather was like all the time. You decided to wear shorts and was about to put on a really pretty crop top but remember what was on your arm. So you improvised instead and put a flannel over the shirt not bothering to see if it matched perfectly or not. You didn't have such bad acne at the moment so just put on powder and Chapstick. Looking into the mirror you realized oh totally forgot about your hair, which was a mess like usual. Every since you were little you had loved to do buns in your hair, and still till this day you would do your hair in a bun. After 10 minutes of adjusting it this way and that you felt pleased with yourself and texted Cameron that you were on your way. You had never the play really told your mom about your friendship with Cameron, but you knew that she knew you guys were friends. Still when your mom asked where you were going so early you told her that you had to get to school early for this assignment that was due in a couple of days. She obviously didn't buy it but let you go anyway. It was a 5 minute walk to the park and buy each passing second you got more and more nervous. When you finally arrived you saw Cameron sitting on the bench near the play area, thankfully there was no kids playing. You thought it would be funny to try and scare him so you quietly walked up to him and right when you were about to shout he turned around and screamed. You were completely shocked and started screaming and laughing. Cameron started laughing his adorable laugh and got and hugged you. It felt good to have your old friend back.