Chapter 3

The next morning you woke up with the smell of blood strong in your nostrils. You never even bothered to clean up anything after the incident you had after school. You weren't sure if your parents knew what state you were in, but were not going to find out for yourself. As you were getting up you checked your phone. Relief and anger came over you, it was Cam he had texted you really early in the morning saying to come to his house. Confused at to what was going on you got up to get ready. It was already 9:47, he texted you nearly 4 hours ago. Hopefully he still wanted you to come over. Your parents weren't home thankfully, so you had the house to yourself. But on the other hand you had no way to get to his house. You really didn't feel like walking all the way to his house. Not wanting to change the plans you got dresses and ready to go, but were having a hard time trying to find a long sleeve. All of them were dirty so you just wrapped it in a foot wrap instead. You were out of the house 30 minutes later. Many thoughts were rushing through your head, you didn't known why he wanted to talk to you. It of course could've been from what happened yesterday, but you honestly didn't think that was the case. You were approaching his drive way and walked up the steps to his house. You hesitantly knocked on the door. It seemed as if it opened as soon as you knocked. There he stood, but it was hard to look at him now. Unexpectedly he picked you up with his muscular arms and swept you into the house. Your heart beat raised times a million and you couldn't help but feel safe in his arms.