Chapter 7

"I can't believe you would scare me like that," you said as you guys released from the hug. Cameron continued to laugh as you guys sat back down on the bench. "So," you said, "what did you want to talk about?" Cameron looked at you with those sweet brown eyes that always melted you from the inside. "Last night," Cameron said. " I just wanted you to know when I told you I loved you I meant it." You looked down at your hands trying to figure out what to say. After a long paused you asked, "Why are you telling me this now, we just started to talk again after what seemed like forever." "I know," he said, "I was caught up with a bunch of stuff and I didn't know why but I just finally realized I have liked you since we were little kids." You smiled and looked back up at him. "Your so beautiful Katie Grace and I wouldn't know what I would do without you in this world." Without noticing starting to lean in towards Cameron. All of a sudden your guy's lips were interlocked. Cameron's lips were so soft and they felt even more amazing pressed against yours. In one swift movement he lifted you up and set you back down on his lap. Your kissing got more intense and you guys broke away breathing heavily. "I love you to Cameron Dallas." He lifted his hand up and started stroking your cheek. Chills ran all the way down your back. "I can't get over how beautiful you are," he said. You shook your head in disagreement and said it took a lot of effort for you to look so good. He responded by kissing you so delicately it made more chills run down your back. He stood up with you still on his lap and carried you like a baby. You started screaming for him to put you down. You were a good foot shorter then him which made it even more tempting to go on your tip toes and kiss him. He was thinking the same thing and you guys kissed for what seemed like forever but was probably only for a few seconds. Not wanting to break up the kissing you grabbed Cams hand and told him there was going to a tons more kissing yet to come, but that they should probably head to school. He nodded in agreement but kissed you one last time before taking your hand and walking towards the school.