Chapter 4

You and Cam were sitting down on the couch now."I don't understand," you said, "Why did you tell me to leave yesterday?" You looked directly at him and saw that he felt really bad. "I honestly don't know why," he said,"It was a huge mistake and I'm sorry." Not wanting to start an argument, you said ok. Without even realizing it Cam grabbed your arm to try to get you to move towards him. Letting out a small cry and wincing you pulled your arm back." Oh my gosh," he said, " I didn't see that you had that thing on your arm." he said. "What happened?" he asked with a look of concern on his face. The last thing you wanted to do was tell him that you cut yourself because of him. "Oh I just slept on my arm funny last night and it was hurting so I wrapped it." you said. You tried to seem as causal as possible and hoped that he bought it, but the look on his face it didn't seem like it. "Let me take a look." He said softly. You didn't see any other way around the situation so you slowly started unwrapping it with Cam watching intensely. As soon as the fist cut was revealed Cam took your arm and re wrapped it, then he tilted your head towards him and unexpectedly gave you a sincere kiss on your uninviting lips. His lips on the other hand were so soft and felt amazing pressed up against yours. Without even realizing it you and Cam continued to kiss, each one better then the next. Then a phone started to vibrate, neither one of you wanted to stop kissing but you broke apart anyway.It was Cams phone that was going off, his mom had texted him saying she was on her way home. He said that you should probably get home before she got home. You sighed and got up to leave, but before you could get to the door he gave you one last kiss that made your insides turn. " I don't want you to leave, but you have to okay." he said. "Yeah." You said knowing that he actually meant it. "Call me when you get to your house." He said. And with that you left feeling relief flow through your body.