"Chapter 11"

Hey guys!

So, just letting you know in advance, THIS ISN'T THE REAL CHAPTER ELEVEN. MY PERVERTED FRIEND WROTE THIS, AND IM ONLY PUBLISHING THIS BECAUSE ITS FUNNY.

RATED R FOR EXTREME SMUT

Last chapter ~

"I need to tell you something"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marshall's P.O.V

"What is it, Marshall?" Briar said with a sheepish grin.

"Well you see I can't be with you, because I'm gay..." I said sadly.

"What!" She exclaimed, a tear trickling down her face.

"I'm just kidding, lets fuck"

I grabbed her face and slammed my tongue inside her mouth roughly, she moaned in delight. She thread her fingers through my hair shyly, a major turn on. I could feel myself growing hard when I slammed her against the wall.

She undid the buttons of my shirt urgently while I started on the fly of her jeans.

"Wait" she whispered looking down embarrassed

"What is it?" I said trying not to show my disappointment.

"I've... I mean I've never" she started to mumble.

"Whatever you feel comfortable with." The truth was I didn't care, I wanted her so badly I would've raped her. She smiled feeling a little bit more comfortable and we continued kissing.

I wrapped her legs around my torso and stared going up the stairs to my bedroom. When we got to my bedroom I laid her down on my bed and started undressing her while she was kissing me urgently.

When we were down to our undergarments I started trailing kisses town to her breast when I took her nipple into my mouth, she let out a little moan."Ma-Marshall!" She screamed in-between pants and squeals of pleasure.

I gave the same treatment to her other nipple, by now I could smell her arousal. "MARSHALL, FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I LEFT THE GOD DAMN OVEN ON!"

I leaned down to her ear and said seductively "who cares, let that soufflé burn"

"But I made it for Finn's birthday!" She exclaimed, starting to sit up slowly.

"Then let it, and Finn's hat burn as well" I whispered into her ear, pushing her back onto the bed.

"Noo!" She giggled in mock horror.

I kissed along her collarbone, slowly making my way up to her neck. I found the sweet spot on her neck when she moaned in pleasure, and I sucked blood to the surface. Her nails dug into my back and I sucked on her neck giving her a love bite. She moaned and I moved down again, kissing down her body, and snapping the waistband on her pants teasingly. I licked a stripe of saliva between her perfectly shaped breasts and she giggles and moaned. "Don't- Don't stop" she moaned, as I licked between her breasts again and moved my tongue down towards her waistline. I slowly pulled down the pants and started to pull off her underwear. I looked up and cocked my head to the side. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She grinned at me. "I'm ready."

I used my fingers to spread the lips of her vagina open. I moved my tongue up and down inside her, occasionally making it into a roll and sliding it inside.