Chapter 8

Briar had been walking for two hours now, but it felt like ages. She was so impatient. All she could think about was how wrong she was. She realized that if you really loved someone, you would want them to be happy, even if it meant they were with someone else.Suddenly, she felt something drop on her head. It was an envelope. She wasn't going to read it, in case it wasn't for her. So she kept walking, clutching the envelope and wondering what could be inside.

Eventually, her curiosity got the better of her and she sat down, carefully opening it, in case it was for someone else and she had to deliver it to them.

__________________________

Briar,

I understand that you don't want to talk to me right now. I just thought I'd let you know that me and Fionna broke up.

Marshall

__________________________

Briar took the pen she had out of her pocket and wrote a reply. She closed the envelope and threw it behind her. She continued walking until she heard a whoosh behind her. She turned around just in time to see a red blur flying upwards. Then she knew.

Marshall was watching over her.

Marshall's P.O.V

I picked up the envelope. I tried to do it quickly, but I think she saw me. I opened it and read the contents:

__________________________

Marshall,

Why are you telling me?

Briar

__________________________

I turned over the piece of paper and wrote my reply. I sealed the envelope and sped towards her house. I knew where she was heading. I needed Marcy's help

-------------------------------------

Hey guys.

Sorry about the shortness. (Writer's block)

Also, you should follow me on tumblr:

pockyprincess.tumblr.com

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you soon.