Chapter 37

Mary's pov
Y/N giggled as I rolled my eyes. I went back into the shop and grabbed my present for her, coming back out.

"So what's yours?" She asked me as Yumeko clinged onto her arm waiting to give hers.
"Wait your turn Yumeko!" I screamed in a hush tone.
"Close your eyes." I said as I examined Y/N as she did so. "No peeking." I giggled. I put the item in her hand as she held it firmly.
"Open."
She opened her eyes as she gasped.
"Wow Mary...." she said.
"Well are you gonna tell me you like it or what?" I rolled my eyes once again.
"I don't even know what it is...?" She said as she examined it.
"It's a sculptor of the Eiffel Tower!" I sighed.
"Oh!" She giggled as she looked at the item again.

"I made it myself... I put diamonds on it and it lights up. Yumeko helped me."
"I love it so much! Thank you!" She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I half smirked as I pushed her away.

"Hm. You aren't very affectionate, but I still love you!" Y/N smiled.

Y/N'S POV
Mary blushed as stayed quiet as Yumeko then groped me. Wow.

"My turn!" She smiled as she already had a bag behind her back.
She handed me the bag as she cupped my hands, leaning in and gave me a small peck on the lips.
I smiled as I opened the bag.

"Yumeko. What the fuck is this."

"It's a bunny onesie!" She said as she lifted the outfit from the bag.

"We all have matching ones for the sleepover." Mary said.
"Oh. So we all match!" I smiled.
"Mhm!" Itsuki popped in.
"We all should head back to the house now, the sun is setting." Sayaka said as she stood next to me.

"Good call Sayaka, You all can give Y/N her gift tomorrow." Yumemi laughed.

"May I help you into the car?" Sayaka asked me silently.
"Of course! You don't have to ask silly." I said as I held her hand. She blushed.
Authors note: I FUCKING HATE THIS BITCH I WANT HER IN A DITCH SHE MAKE ME EERIE ITCH

The car arrived within a matter of time as we all went into it. I sat next to Sayaka on the window side. For some reason she was really close to me.
Kirari was seated at the other end. Sayaka was in the middle of the both of us. Things got awkward so I got bored and reached for my phone in my pocket, and then I remembered.
"Kirari." I spoke out.
"Hm?"
"Have you seen my phone? I've lost it since we were in the house having lunch." I said patting myself down.
"No, I haven't. I'm sure we'll find it as soon as we get back." She stated before going on her phone.

"You could use my phone!" Yumeko said from the back of the car, reaching her phone out. I had to do a 360 to reach it. I took the phone off of her hands as her hands touched with mine.

"What's your lock pin?" I said opening the phone.
"(Insert your birthday digits lol)" Yumeko giggled.

"Why is it my birthday number?" I said before unlocking it.

"No comment." She giggled.

"Yeah o-" I said before pausing my sentence.

I looked at her home screen to reveal it was a picture of me in my bathing suit.
"Why am I your Home Screen?" I said before going to her photos.
She stayed silent as she ignored my question and started chatting with Mary.

I looked at her photos, It was mainly pictures of me, lewd and nice ones, some taken without me knowing. There was pictures of Mary and ririka, a picture of midari with a x on her face, Some with Yumekos family and her traveling. One that stood out to me the most was a picture of Me,Suki, Alexis,and Maria at my old school. However, we've never shown anyone it.
"Yumeko, where'd you get this photo..." I asked as I zoomed in.
"Huh?" Yumeko answered in a instant.
"How did you get it?" I shut the phone off. The whole car was silent.