Chapter 26

Yumekos pov

"Id love to." The snake Haruka had said. I hated every word that came out of her mouth. I moved out of the way as she made her way into the house, clinging on Y/NS arm, my signature spot. I still smiled throughout the jealousy and pain I was in. We all sat down at the table as everyone practically fought over who said next to Y/N. "Lets all play a gamble of Poker to decide!" I said joyfully as everyone stared at me. Runa laughed. "How about you all let me choo-" Y/N said with everyone yelling a loud No. She sighed and played with the fork on her table. "I deserve it, I've been nothing but good to Y/N!" Yumemi said as she nudged Ririka. "Enough." Kirari sàid coldly as everyone went silent. "How about we have our dear guest sit next to our prized possession?" She said as she touched her chin. Everyone groaned and shook their head. "Thank you, I'm glad to see everyone agree." Haruka the snake said.

She sat slowly next to Y/N as she dusted herself off, moving her chair closer to Y/N. "Now who sits next to Y/N in the other chair?" Midari said. It all started all over with Mary being the chosen one. I giggled to her as she blushed and turned away.
"Now who sits on the opposite end of y-" Midari said as she got cut off with Yumemi's hand. "Lets began the dinner, shall we?" Kirari said as Haruka already made her move on getting comfy with Y/N. "Y/N your so warm~" she cooed as she nuzzled on the crook of her neck. Mary grabbed Harukas arm and squeezed it. She whispered something in her ear as I saw Haruka heated and Mary laughed. "Dinner is ready." Melissa said as she pulled a tray of food on the table. "Thank you Melissa!" Y/N said as she gently took Harukas hand off her arm. I was relieved.

We all ate in silence as we all stared at Y/N. Even the way she ate was so perfect. Haruka spotted something on her lip as she licked it off of Y/N'S lip. She giggled as she whispered thank you. A short time after everyone was finished I stood up. "How about we have another sleepover, Haruka can join us." I said while I squealed. "Yes! That sounds perfect!" Haruka said as she gave Y/NS hand a small squeeze. I helped Melissa put away the food as I saw Y/N lead Haruka into our room.

[Y/NS pov]

I showed Haruka the room we shared as she was amazed by how big it was. "This is the size of a whole movie theater!" She giggled as I nodded. Kirari walked into the room and looked around. "I don't think this will do, we have a spare room down the hall, it's much bigger and it can be our little sleepover room, if you want Y/N." She said while walking over to me and wrapping her hands around my waist. "We don't have to-" she said as she was cut off with her index finger. "Lovely, let's make our way there. It already has pillows and everything you need." Kirari said as she led me out of the room. Haruka trailed behind us as looked at the halls, I never went down them, the rooms seemed nice though. She led me into a room that was huge. "Wow Y/N it's even bigger!" Haruka said as she ran to me holding my hand. "Indeed." Kirari said while giving a small smirk. "Well I'm gonna go take a shower, you guys can mingle." I said while walking out of the room and closing the door.

[Harukas pov]

I simply stared at Kirari, she did the same. We both sat down on opposite ends. "I know what you did." She spoke with a chuckle. "Oh? Whatever did I do?!" I said, using my innocent eyes and tearing up. "Your a murderer, but that's not the topic." She said while putting one leg on the other. "Don't act like you don't act like me." I said as she gave a surprised look. "Ever since kindergarten, you scared off Y/NS friends everytime. You were jealous. That is why her only friends were her sister and you. You disgust me." I said while gripping my skirt. She didn't say anything, she just smirked. "You are correct, I never knew that you knew so much in that tiny brain." She said. "Haruka?" I cocked an eyebrow as she said that. "Get out of my sight." She said Coldly. I went out of the door to find Y/N, I followed a shower sound through the halls as I finally found the room. I bursted in the door and I believe she heard. "Who's there!" She said as the shower turned off and she put moved the curtain to look. "Oh Haruka, hello." She said as she got out. I looked her up and down memorizing her glorious body. She slid on Her pajamas as she walked towards me. "Okay let's go back to the room now." She said as she giggled.