Chapter 3

Y/N POV

"Hi." I said as I stared into her brown eyes.

"I was wondering where did you guys go?" She said with her hands shaking cheerfully.

"We were in the student council where else would we go?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Nowhere.." Yumeko said as she was walking off slowly.

"Bye?" I said.

Yumekos POV

That bitch. Midari drugged them and took them.

As I was thinking about what I was gonna do I suddenly bumped into someone.

Midari.

"Speak of the devil" I said with a annoyed face.

She looked me up and down.

"Yumekooooooo" she said putting her hands out.

"You digust me." I said while putting my head down. "You drugged Y/N and her sister for your own needs not caring what Y/N would think, your in luck cause she doesn't remember, but ikishima, I'm gonna let her know sooner or later." I said then walked away.

Midari POV

SHE WALKED AWAY FROM ME.

"Y/N should be over there." I said to myself while walking

There she was. My precious Y/N coming out of the student council room.

"Y/N!" I said with a shaky voice.

She looked at me with cheerful eyes.

"I was wondering if you'd like to gamble with me?" I said with hugging my backpack.

"Sure!" She said.

She looked so fucking cute.

"Great! Let's do it..right here...right now.."

"Alright! I'll bet 20 million yen it's my only budget." She said as she smiled.

"No Y/N... We don't do that. Don't even think about it." I said

(I'm sorry I gotta use that LMFAO)

"We aren't betting someone as wasteful as money. How about.." I said as I pulled out my gun.

"We bet your life. If you lose, I'll walk away and you can enjoy your day." I said as I placed my gun on her head with lust running over me.

"If I win... You'll have to be my pet till the day you die!" I said smiling insanely.

Y/NS POV

She's out of her mind.

"Deal." I said smirking.

"W-what- Y/N you can't possibly accept-" my sister said but was interrupted.

"She said yes..." Midari said as she shushed Lise.