Chapter 22

Y/NS POV

After we got home from the beach I immediately went to my room to rest. If we are being honest, I was tired as HELL.

I sat on my bed and checked my phone. "Fuck it's Sunday!" I screamed and collapsed on my bed. "Fucking school." I kicked my legs while I screamed into the pillows.

"Having fun?" Yuirko said softly as I felt she sat next to me. She literally acted like a mother. "No, we have school tomorrow." I muffled into my pillow.

She stood silent for a moment before speaking. "You know, it's not all bad, you could just honestly not go." She sighed. "Unless you want to make Kirari mad, that is of course."

"I'm going! I just.." I said as I rised from the pillow. "My ex is coming to the school because my father wants me to be on good terms with her again." I sighed as I slumped. "Hmm... Why don't you let the council know, we all are here for you." She said with a soft smile. "No! That would be my worst nightmare, everyone would have to protect me. I don't want you all to stress." I said.

"Alright... Well I'll be going now, Goodbye Y/N." Yuirko said as she walked silently out of the door. I silently cried and laid down on my bed, basically crying myself to sleep.

☆☆*.✧

"Y/N, wake up." I heard someone as I slowly opened my eyes. It was Runa. She looked at me with tired eyes and she was wearing her uniform. "ITS SCHOOL TIME NYAHAHAHA!" Runa had shook me off the bed. "I'm up!" I said as I rushed to the bathroom.

I took off my remaining clothes as I got in the shower. The hot water hit my skin as I sighed in relief. Showers made me feel better about any situation.

A few minutes later I jumped out of the shower, putting on a towel and heading to my room. I stopped when I realized someone was looking at me from the corner of my eye.

Flash

I saw a bright white light flash in a second, it sounded like someone took a picture of me. Just as I turned the figure ran. Knowing that I completely lacked clothes, I couldn't chase them. I hurried to my shared room and slammed the door shut. I heard a "Huh." From the corner of the room,as I realized it was Midari. She licked her lips at me and winked. "Your looking good, babe." She chuckled as she came closer to me. I backed against the wall, of course I fell for the trap. She put her foot as my side and slammed her hand near my head, trapping me in her embrace. "You find entertainment in this?" I rolled my eyes as I held on to my towel. "Eh, I suppose." She chuckled again as she licked my neck. Midari's touch was cold. It felt like I was being touched with ice. She made her way to my collarbone as she kissed it. I panicked frankly as I didn't know if I should allow this or not, blurring out the fact that I probably wouldn't even have a choice.

Midari made her way down to my breasts and massaged them through the towel. At this point I couldn't do this, it was before school. Not that I didn't want to, it just wasn't the right time. "M-midari- maybe we can do this a-another time?" I Stuttered as I gently pushes her away. She didn't say anything as she looked me in the eyes, I saw complete lust. I pouted and flipped her around in a flash, pinning her so I was the dominant one. "Eh? I never knew you had it in ya babe." She chuckled as she lifted her head up. I grabbed her by the neck softly as I spoke. "Like I said, maybe another time or day, you'll get this." I said as I slowly took off my towel. Midari didn't say anything, she just stared. I blew a kiss and rushed to the wardrobe.