Chapter 2 <3

Y/N POV

"Yes that sounds excellent Mary~san!" Yumeko exclaimed.

I yawned and checked my phone to text my other friends

11:11 Clowns 😻✨
3 ONLINE

Y/N😃👍
Well I found out they let people carry guns around at this school. One of these crazy bitches pointed it at Lise's head.

Maria✨
Woah... but that's kinda hot was she cute?! DESCRIBE HER NOWWW

Yuks🤩
Maria you lesbian, maybe Y/N wants her to herself a lil selfish eh? BUT SERIOUSLY DONT BE SHY TELL US HOW HOT SHE IS 😻

Y/N😃👍
Hahaha. Very funny. Well she looks... Cool I guess? She licks her gun, she has short black hair, an eye patch, and some purple lipstick. I don't know what happened to her eye I think I should ask?

Maria
OBVIOUSLY YOU SHOULD ASK!!! if she's single tell her to text me though 🥰

Yuks🤩
MARIA NOOOO SHES MINE

Y/N😃👍
Thirsty ass hoes. I'll ask her though. I'm low-key scared cause this girl named Yumeko Jabami wants to gamble with me. Rumors of her are spread here like wildfire.

Yuks🤩
I change my mind, Maria can have eye patch I'll have her 😃✋

Maria✨
FUCK YOU

Maria✨ has went offline.

Y/N😃👍 has went offline.

As I finished texting I looked up to see I was alone. "These hoes ditched me. " I said as I picked up the blanket and place it in my bag.

I hurry back into the building into my class where I met my sister and the gang.

"Sorry to ditch you Suzuki~san" Yumeko said as she held hands with me. I noticed her eyes glowing red as she was staring behind me.

"Hello Y/N Suzuki." Someone said behind me

I turned and felt a cold metal object on my head. I saw midari.

"I just wanted to stop by and give you and your sister a water. You guys seemed pretty tense." She said with an annoyed smirk.

"T-thank you!" I said as I took the water bottle and drinked it. My sister did the same aswell.

"This tastes actually refreshing, thanks Midari." My sister said with a smile.

Midari smirked as she pushed me and my sister out of the classroom

"Take the sister." She said to two other girls behind her.

"Okay." They both said at the same time as they placed a bag over my sister's head as my sister fell down to the floor.

They are taking my sister THEY ARE TAKING MY SISTER

"M-midari what are you-" I said but I was interrupted by a pair of lips.

My eyes widened as I tried to push her off of me but I was too weak for some reason.