•Chapter 1• | Monachopsis |

monachopsis
noun
1. the subtle but persistent feeling of being out of place.

__________________________________

george had always felt that way. he didn't mind it, just something that he always thought about. he was always out of place. or felt like it mostly. he wasn't exactly a "happy" person. he wasn't depressed just.... quiet. george is a person that would avoid talking to most people as much as possible. he didn't like social interaction at all and had one close friend over the years he's been alive. he is 18 now and is still that way. an introvert one might say. all he ever did was stay inside anyways. he doesn't like partying, or getting into large groups. in fact he pretty much hated it. any chance he got to avoid those he would take. he likes his home, it has everything so why leave?

________________________________

it was a long drive before he could actually see the house he would be staying at the next 4 years. 3 hours to be exact. but that's ignoring the 8 hour flight from england he had to deal with all morning. that's just what collage is, right? moving away from your home only to suffer another 4 years. that's how george saw it anyways. his parents were very wealthy so they could give him the support he needed in moving and getting a new home to stay at instead of some crappy dorm room. that was a plus in his eyes. at least his experience will be better then others. it wasn't a massive house however, decent sized. when you walked in you could go into the kitchen to your right where the dining room was also. to the left of the door was the stairs that led right up to george's room. down the tiny hallway was his bathroom.
below the stairs was a hallway consisting of a closet that led to the living room. dining room connecting both the right and left side of the house. pretty good size for one person. nobody else would be here anyways...

right?

________________________________

345 words

this is just a starter chapter!!
each chapter will have at least 1-3k words in between.
this is just a chapter to get the start of the story going and getting everybody on track.
i'm super excited for this story i have so many ideas i think you all will love.

vote? <3