• Chapter 9 • | Family pt. 2 |

"wait- he doesn't think it's just us- right?"

i was about to reply when i heard people arguing down the hall ahead of us. i quickly turned my head to where the noise was coming from, seeing 2 figures emerge from the darkness behind it. "TUBBO HE ASKED US FOR SALT NOT SUGAR YOU DICKHEAD." the tall one shouted. "HE SAID SUGAR TOMMY! I PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE I ACTUALLY WANNA MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION!!" the shorter one bickered back. they seemed to be younger, maybe 17 or 16 if i were to guess. i assumed their names were tubbo and tommy from what i've overheard, but i didn't wanna get it wrong.

"okay first of all can you two shut the hell UP! and second of all i asked for sugar, and third of all, tommy stop yelling at toby." sapnap shouts back. during all of this, clay led me over to the chair by the island to sit down while the 3 in front of us dialed down their bickering. "i don't know if you noticed but your first impression was far from good. this is george. george these 2 idiots are tommy and toby."
he pointed at them as he spoke their names aloud.

tommy was definitely taller than me but still looked to be younger in some way. he had floofy blonde hair and a red and white t-shirt. a very simple man i must say. the shorter one toby, looked way shorter than me and had fluffy brown locks that nearly went over his eyes in the front. he wore a green button up that was bunched midway down his arms. i could faintly see what looks to be a small bee pin clipped to the pocket of his shirt.

"they are the youngest out of everyone, making them the most annoying.  especially tommy." he rolls his eyes and smiles down at me. i didn't know how else to continue the conversation forward so i just decided to say hi. "hi tommy, hi toby was it?" i say very faintly "hi george! yes it is toby. it's so nice to meet you!" he says setting the sugar down on the counter near sapnap. "hello gogy. your very short, i didn't even know people were short till i met tubbo. must suck." he says with a loud laugh. i was confused by the nickname and his overall personality, but he seemed fun. i could tell he definitely had no filter. "his name is george, tommy, and stop talking about your height for 2 fucking minutes oh my god." clay retorts back to tommy. tommy scoffs and rolls his eyes before sitting down at the island with tubbo beside me.

"BABE COME DOWN GEORGE IS HERE!!" sapnap yelled having himself echo throughout the house. i didn't hear a reply back, but i turned my head when i heard faint footsteps emerge from the 3rd story of the house. when the steps started becoming louder i turned my head towards the hallway tubbo and tommy came from before, and saw a guy with a very colorful hoodie with brown, maybe blonde shaggy hair that looked to be about my height. "karl! finally your here. karl, george, george, karl. this is sapnaps boyfriend." clay says bringing me towards him. "hi!!! i think me and sapnap were the ones that saw you in the parking lot at school! it's so nice to finally meet someone who isn't annoying around here." he says giving me a bright smile. "now that i think about it, it probably was you two. and it's nice to meet you as well!!" i say giving him a warm smile back.

"i think wilbur and darryl are upstairs, and i think quackity is getting.. uhm-" he clears his throat in uncertainty before continuing. "uhm- lunch." clay mumbles out. he looks at me with a forced unsure smile before i start giggling aloud. "clay- oh my god i've been around you for months. i'm used to hearing about you and your friends diet." i say slightly putting my hand over my mouth to calm down my laughter. he rolles his eyes in return before giggling as well, making everyone start to laugh as well. we finally start to settle down before i question, "who are darryl and wilbur?" clay gives me a smile before taking my hand and starting walking towards the stairs. "clay i can walk, idiot." i snicker to him with a smile. he leads me up the stairs leaving everyone below in confusion. we make our way to the 3rd floor greeted with a small area to sit, that lead to a long hallway covered in music albums. down the hallway there were 4 doors with one cracked open. clay leads us over before knocking and walking in with me trailing behind.