Pervert

Mina's POV

Days have passed and I never saw Chaeyoung again after that incident. Well, it's good for me. I don't want to associate myself with her anymore. She's a fucking pervert. She doesn't even see me as Kang Soo's wife. She see me as a prey. I don't wanna end up like the girl she murdered. So I have to stay away from her.

I didn't tell Kang Soo what her sister did to me. First, bcoz I am embarrassed and 2nd I don't want to worsen the situation. I can avoid her.

"Honey,.."I heard Kang Soo, he's already home. I only ordered food coz I don't have time cooking. we don't have maids so I do all the household chores here.

Kang Soo kissed me on the the cheeks." I missed you,hon.."

"How sweet..."

I heard her voice again.

I looked where the voice is coming from and she's there. That pervert is right there. Wearing a gray plain shirt and black denim. I noticed her arms. Her left arm is covered with tattoos.. She also has few tattoos on her right arm. Damn, she looks so cool. She's not thin. She's actually fit.

It's the first time I ever saw her with her arms exposed. Wow, those tattoos looks cool. She really is an artist. Damn, why is she so hot?

Stop that Minari!

"My sister is here to stay the night.."Kang Soo said."We're going to our parents tomorrow. So I invited her to come sleep here.."

I did not tell anything. And just gave her an angry look. She smirked at me.

I still remember how she disrespected me. How her dirty soft lips touched mine. Her hand gripped on my arm..

Hey,what are you imagining Mina? You should feel ashamed of fantasizing over your husband's hot ex convict sister.

"I - I only ordered food.."I said.

"It's okay,Hon..."Kang Soo walks towards the stairs."I'm just gonna go change my clothes.."

He left me with her pervert sister.

"What are you doing here?" I asked."I don't like you being near me.."

"So you really think you are the reason why I am here..." She crossed her arms. And leaned on the center island."You are full of yourself.."

I rolled my eyes. I turned to walk away. Coz I don't wanna see her taunting smirk. But I felt ger grip on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me or I'll scream..."I almost whispered coz I'm afraid Kang Soo might hear us. What a logic Minari.

"Go on,scream.."She pulled me towards her."You didn't tell your husband what I did to you. And you didn't tell him you came in my apartment.."

I can smell her minty breath. She's so close. I looked down her lips. It's inviting me to kiss 'em..

Is shs going to kiss me? I closed my eyes. Readying myself. But I didn't feel her lips. I slowly opened my eyes and she's smirking..

"You are one lonely woman.."She whispered unto me.." She pulled away when we both heard the steps.

We acted like nothing happened..

That bitch is really taunting me. She thinks she can play with me like that,huh?!

We ate in silence. My husband knew I'm not in the mood whenever I eat silently. I didn't even wait for them to finish. I immediately went upstairs to prepare to sleep. I don't wanna hear even the breathing of that asshole.

_____

"Hon,You don't like my sister,right?" my husband asked when he finally laid beside me. I am reading a book.