Killer

Chaeyoung's POV

"Split Personality often refers to Dissociative Personality Disorder, it is a disorder that characterize 1 or more distinct or split personalities..."

Ive read it..

I gulped.

I am sweating alot as I research about Dissociative Personality Disorder. It's a mental disorder where a person can have 2 or multiple different personalities in 1 body. There's even a recorded case where a man has 500 different personalities inside him.

I leaned on my swivel chair.

I stared at nowhere. My neck is aching bcoz I've been searching about it fro 4 houra now and I'm still not sleeping. Minari is in my bed. She's sleeping tightly.

I'm afraid to sleep. Coz I might see those terrifying things in my dream again. Minari is here.. What if I hurt her? I don't want to do that. I don't wanne kill her.

I stood up,closed my laptop and walked inside my room. The naked woman is still sleeping beautifully in my bed. I smiled.

She's inlove with me. The woman whom my twin brother married. But I can't love her yet. Now that the thing have become much more complicated.

I still have that annoying prisoner in that abandoned building. Maybe I should get rid of him. I have to know the truth. I have to confirm everything. Even if I am the real killer or what. I should know what really happened thay night.

"I'm sorry,Minari.."

_______

Mina's POV

Chaeyoung's been MIA again for a week now. She's not in her apartment. I go there everyday to check if she's now there. I am texting her, she's not replying,I trued to call her but it's out of service. Where is she?

I am starting to get nervous. And I know Kang Soo is starting to notice my behavior. We're not having sex,anymore. Since I started my secret relationship with Chaeyoung, i can't even takr kissing my husband. It gross me out. And it's not good. He's my fucking husband.

It's 3:21pm.

I am here unlocking Chaeyoung's apartment,again. I know she ain't here. But I miss her. Her apartment is full of her scent. I don't wanna think that something happened to her or she's doing something bad. But why is she like that?

She even left her laptop on her coffee table. I dropped my coffee beside the laptop and I opened it. I know it's bad peeping in someone's privacy. But maybe I can get any hint in this laptop.

I checked her history, even her trash folders. It's all full of nothing. There's one that caught my attention.

"Dissociative Personality Disorder.."I read. It's the only thing on her browser. I read about it.

Why is she reading about it.

Is she...

What if...

_______________

I called Kang Soo that I might come home late coz I have things to do. I felt his sad voice over the phone coz he told me he wants to eat in our favorite restaurant tonight. But yeah, being an unfaithful wife the I am, I chose to find out what's happening to Chaeyoung..

I decided to check everything on Chaeyoung's room. Some documents, her notes, everything. But I can't find anything.. The only thing I found was an old picture of her in her high school uniform with a beautiful girl beside her. They're holding each other hands. And it's the first time I saw that kind of smile on Chaeyoung. A genuine smile.