Facing Reality

Mina's POV

It was over.

It's been 3 weeks since it happened. And I am here in our house sorting my stuff. I'll sell this house and buy a new one to start anew.Kang Soo is dead. And I don't anything that reminds me of him.

I let the people put the things on the boxes as I left the house for awhile and sat on the garden to breathe some fresh air.

Kang Soo parents found out everything and they still can't believe that their good boy Kang Soo can do all those horrifying things. The authorities found enuf evidence on that place to connect Kang Soo involvements on the killing of 14 women. It became a bug news even overseas so I needed to take a leave. Coz the reporters been bothering me from day to night.

People feel so bad for Chaeyoung. When they found out that she's been imprisoned for 11 years for a crime she didn't commit. So the Police has to pay her millions of wons for the damages. They didn't investigate enuf to prove Chaeyoung's innocence.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

I turned to see smiling Chaeyoung. She's still has a cast on her left arm. I smiled sweetly at her.

She approached me and sat beside me.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

I just shrugged."I will miss my garden."

"Well, we will find a house with a bigger garden..." Chaeyoung kissed me gently.

I kissed back. I will never get tired of kissing this woman. She's the love of my life. And I am happy that we're both alive and now in the arms of each other.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked.

"You.."She said without hesitation that made me blushed.

"Son Chaeyoung!"I hit her arm the made her whine.

"Ah!"

"I'm sorry!" I panicked but she just laughed at me.

"You!!"

I love seeing her happy. Coz now I know it's genuine. And she's happy being with me.

__________

"ah fuck.." Chaeyoung moaned as I play with her erected dick.. We're both in the bathtub, taking a bath together. Coz she still need some assistance. Her shoulder isn't fully healed

I can't help but grab her dick. I can't take it anymore. It's been weeks. And I just crave for her.

"Ah, Mina..."She leaned and closed her eyes while I'm jerking her off.."I miss your pussy..."

"You have to be fully healed to taste me, babe..."I teased.

"What?"She turned to face me."Why can you just ride me so I can cum inside your pussy. I miss it,Minari.."

"Nope.."I smirked at her.

"So mean..."She huffed."Then, don't touch my dick and wait for me to ne fully healed."

She stood up from the tub and left. I laughed at her for being childish. She's now showing alot of her cute personality to me and it makes me so happy.. Really happy.

Yes, mysterious Chaeyoung is sext as hell but Genuine Chaeyoung is lovable.

I drained the tub and followed her to our room. And she's there lying flat on the bed while her dick is still standing proud. Damn, it makes me wet. I gulped.