The Real Murderer

Chaeyoung's POV

It's been 2 days since I got here in Busan. Looking for that bastard. I have to do my mission quickly. So I decided to go here without telling anyone. Even Mina. She's part of my plan.. But I need to act fast. I will give Mirei the justice that she deserves.

I asked people who knows my ex best friend. And they all pointed to a clinic. They said he's a town doctor. So it's not that gard to find him in a small and old neighborhood. What is he doing here,btw? He's not that kind of person who will act like a hero and rot himself here. There are so many modern places in Busan. And he chose this? Suspicious..

"I will find you and I will make you tell me everything,bastard.."I whispered when I saw the small clinic with his name on it. So he's already a doctor?

____

"Do you have any appointment here,ma'am?" Asked the petite lady in front desk.

"No,but the doctor is my friend.."I answered seriously.

"But,Doc JunHwan is currently on his break..."The lady said.

I smirked at her."He was a childhood bestfriend. Im sure he'll get happy to see me after a long time.."

I slowly put my hand over her hand. I have this effect on girls,straight or not.

She giggled..

Easy.

She let me go to the doctor's office.

My heart js beauting. Not becoz of nervousness. But becoz of anger. I have to keep my composure. Or I might scare him away.

I opened the door..

"I told you don't interrupt me when it's my b-..." Jun hwan lifted his head when he heard the door opened. He's writing something."C-c-chaeyoung....."

He looks like he saw a ghost.

"Long time no see,Junhwan..."I closed the door and locked it.

"W-why are you here?" He's slowly standing up. Gripping his fountain pen tightly. He looks so afraid.

"Easy,I won't hurt you..." I walked towards him."Go back to your sit.."

He immediately sat back to his swivel chair. Not looking at me.

I grabbed the chair and positioned it in front of hus desk.."Okay, we have so many things to catch up,my friend.."

He's always been afraid of me,ever since. Since I was a taekwando champion during our school days. He's that ome geeky guy. But I still befriended him. Since we're neighbors. Her father has a construction company.

"Now,tell me.."I started.. I crossed my arms. As I sat down the chair."Everything you know, or you wont like what I will do to you.."

"W-what do you mean?" He's trembling. He really knows something."I dunno...I wasn't there.."

"Liar!" I clenched my jaw. I am heaving. I have to suppress my anger or I'll end up killing this motherfucker with his fountain pen.."You won't be that afraid if you have no involvement on what happened that night..."

"I told everything I know 11 years ago to the police!" He's still not looking at me..

"Those are lies,Jung hwan.."I stood up."I you don't tell me. I have no choice but to kill you..."

His tremblings worsen. He looked at me."Y-You will g-go back t-to the prison i-if you,if you do that..."

I smirked."Do I look like I'm afraid of the prison?"