ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

At 2:00 pm, a group of comedians waiting for interviews had already gathered in the lobby on the second floor of Fanyu Entertainment Company.

     The company's elder sister Qiu happened to come down from the stairs, and was surprised to see the gathering of beautiful men. "The resources for this draft are also great."

     Wang Qilin, who was responsible for maintaining the scene, said, "Isn't it? This time the threshold is lowered. Both amateurs and trainees can come. I just looked around and found that several of them are quite strong."

     Sister Qiu nodded and looked around. There were many contestants in the hall practicing the talent show she had prepared. The posture showed that she had actually trained.

     Suddenly, her eyes condensed, and she stopped on a young man in the hall by the window.

     The floor of the hall was paved with white square tiles, and the young man's tall figure cast a slender silhouette on it.

     Looking up along a pair of straight long legs, he saw a black peaked cap pressed on top of his head, covering most of his face, revealing only a small section of smooth and beautiful jaw line.

     "Is that an amateur or which trainee?" Sister Qiu motioned to Wang Qilin to see the young man, "The temperament is not bad, suitable and photogenic."

     Wang Qilin glanced carefully and shook his head, "I have never seen his face before. I don't know him. I guess he's an amateur."

     "The conditions are pretty good, why haven't scouts found out? This figure and temperament should have entered the entertainment circle long ago."

     "Oh...it also depends on the personality."

     Rong Yuheng didn't know what they were talking about. At this time, he was still looking for rental information on his mobile phone.

     It's been three days since the old man kicked him out, and he still lives in a friend's house.  It's not a long-term solution to harass others all the time. Rong Yuheng is currently in urgent need of two things-one is income and the other is residence.

     There is also a text message left by his elder brother Rong Congyan on the phone.

     "Xiao Heng, don't be arrogant. You are wandering away alone, with no money and no connections. How are you gonna support your self?"

     Human sorrows and joys are not interlinked.

     Perhaps in Rong Congyan's eyes, he was just a kid who made trouble out of nowhere.

     Rong Yuheng's reply was short and powerful, "With my interesting soul."

     Since then, Rong Congyan has received no more news, and Rong Yuheng is deeply sorry... His elder brother is more than capable, but his temperament is still not tenacious enough, and he gets angry again when he makes a joke.

     As he was thinking, a boy suddenly came to him and said, "Are you also here to participate in the draft?" This person realized that he was talking nonsense after asking, touched his nose embarrassedly, and reopened a topic.

     "Why didn't you take off your hat?"

     When Rong Yuheng heard the words, he took off his hat in good faith and glanced sideways at him.

     He vaguely remembered that this man had used his head to spin three times on the smooth tile ten minutes ago, and his expression was like a happy spinning top.

     "Hello, you did a good street dance just now."

     The boy's eyes lit up when he heard this, "Did you see it!?"